This article analyzes the organization and management of educational work in secondary schools, the duties of the class teacher, deputy director and director in the educational process, methods of organizing educational activities.
1. Yuldashev M.A. External and internal education quality management control mechanisms // Science is also a society. –Nukus. 2016, - № 1. - P. 88-90.
2. D.E.Qarshieva. Pedagogical bases of formation of professional competence in future teachers through clusters (on the example of school qualification practice). 13.00.01. - Theory of pedagogy. History of pedagogical teachings. Abstract. Chirchik 2021.12-p
3. Koshanova N.M. The importance of mutually beneficial cooperation between family and coach in improving the quality of education. ACADEMIC RESEARCH IN EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES VOLUME 1 | ISSUE 3 | 2020 ISSN: 2181-1385 Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF) 2020: 4.804.p-34
4. Koshanova N.M. Improving the educational potential of the family in ensuring the effectiveness of education - an urgent task Scientific-methodological journal "Teacher and continuous education" .Nukus.2021.4-no.p-49.
5. Koshanova N.M. The main features of the education cluster in the formation of a competitive and control environment //Pedagogical education cluster: problems and solutions. International scientific-practical conference. Chirchik State Pedagogical Institute.2021.25-26 June.p-103.
6. Danilova, L. N. “Monster parents” or educational partnership [Text] / L. N. Danilova / / School principal. - 2011. - No. 3. - P.67-72. 77
7. Budanova G.P. Raising the level of educational work at school. Normative and legal grounds for the activities of employees performing the functions of class teachers / G.P. Budanova, L.N. Buylov. M., 2007. p- 204.
Beketov, Nurseit Alijanovich
"MANAGEMENT OF EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES AT SCHOOLS OF GENERAL EDUCATION,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2022:
3, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2022/iss3/7