In modern Russian literature, there are not so many figures who would evoke such polarizing assessments as the popular writer Dina Rubina. Some consider her to be in the category of «mass literature», denying the right to any serious attitude on the part of criticism, others believe that Rubina has few rivals in Russian prose in terms of the skill of plot construction, the colorful characters, the accuracy and juiciness of descriptions. Who is Dina Rubina - an entertainer or a master? Are her latest works good or bad? And has her main book already been written - or “the best, of course, is yet to come”? What is the reason for Rubina's popularity - in her professionalism, in her ability to hear the buzz of modernity and competently build adjacent rows, as Tynyanov would say, when the way of life becomes a reliable artistic way of life?
1. Gordovich, K.D. Russian literature of the end of the XX century. - SPb.: Publishing House «Petersburg Institute of Press», 2003. - P. 33. (1)
2. Pavlov o. Anticrika. Literature through the eyes of a writer: in the reflection of a woman [electronic resource]. - 2012. - Access mode: - http: //pavlov.nm.ru. _ Free.
3. Pavlov, O. Women's Prose // Siberian Lights. - 2005. - №1. - P. 46-51.
4. Satcliffe B. Criticism about the modern female prose [Electronic resource]. - 2012. - Access mode: http://www.a-z.ru _ free.
5. Izvestia [Electronic resource]. 2012. Access mode http://www.izvestia.ru
6. Natalia May Cycle of articles on the work of Dina Rubina [Electronic resource] 2015.
7. Butorina N.A. Occupation on the story of Dina Rubina «When will the snow go?» Kaliningrad 2014.
8. Rubina D. a few hoody words of love. Stories, Tale. - Moscow: «Eksmo», 2005.
9. Melikhova E.R. Premonition of snow. Essay.MBOU «SS №10 with WEOP G. Yelts»
10. Interview with Dina Rubin: «All writers are crazy» - [electronic resource]. Myslo.ru 2017.
11. Prose D. Rubina: the originality of poetics. Tver State University 2012
12. N.V. Alekseeva «Tashkent Roman» D. Rubina «On the sunny side of the street»: a sociocultural phenomenon of the city, born by «winds of historical shock» 2010
13. N.V. Alekseeva chronotopic «fields» of the hero and the author in Roman D. Rubina «On the sunny side of the street» Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University 2011
14. Rubina D. on the sunny side of the street. // Rubina D. Favorite novels. - M.: Eksmo, 2008.
15. Dinah Brubina site [Electronic resource]. -2012. -Access mode: - http://www.dinarubina.com _ free.
Karimov, Namaz Mamasalievich and Karimova, Zulfiya Odilzhanovna
"DINA RUBINA AS A BRIGHT REPRESENTATIVE OF MODERN FEMALE PROSE,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2021
, Article 35.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2021/iss06/35