This article is about developing teachers` professional competence and critical thinking. It discusses the role of professional competence and critical thinking in the improvement of Education. Analysis of a wide range of scientific and methodological works on the problem under study helped the authors to reveal the concept and types of competence, as well as the main competencies of a modern teacher. A teacher's work is professionally competent, in which pedagogical activities are carried out at a high level, and in which good results of cadets' learning are achieved. The highest component of personality is professional competence.
- Jabbarov Ulugbek. (2020). Modeling the Pedagogical Experience of England as a Factor of Improving the Quality of Training Future Teachers. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(04), 6683-6693. 10.37200/IJPR/V24I4/PR2020481
- Ulugbek A. Jabbarov. Significance of Foreign Pedagogical Experience in Preparing English Language Teachers. Eastern European Scientific Journal, 2018, 2. http://journale.auris-verlag.de/index.php/EESJ/article/view/899/973
- Jabborov, U. (2020). The importance of foreign pedagogical experience in the preparation process of english language teachers. Архив Научных Публикаций JSPI, 1-11.
- Jabborov, U. (2020). The role of teaching and using interactive methods in learning foreign languages. Архив Научных Публикаций JSPI, 1-6.
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Psychological basis of teaching written speech . Журнал иностранных языков и лингвистики, 1(2), 46-50. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/10
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Learning A Foreign Language In Non-Language Institutions: The Formation Of Professional Foreign Language Competence. Журнал иностранных языков и лингвистики, 1(2), 42-46. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/11
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Formation Of Professional Competencies In The Course Of Preparing And Conducting Business Games In English Classes . Журнал иностранных языков и лингвистики, 1(2), 38-42. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/12
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). The issue of emotionality, expressiveness, evaluativeness and renewal of phraseological units. Журнал иностранных языков и лингвистики, 1(2), 136-140. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/111
- Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
10.Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
Umrzokova, Guljakhon and Pardaeva, Shakhodat
"DEVELOPING TEACHERS` PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE AND CRITICAL THINKING IS A KEY FACTOR OF INCREASING THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/8