This article illustrates the order of application of existing phraseological units in English, both theoretically and practically. In addition, brilliant teaching methods are also presented together in phraseology, which in turn contains important information on how to improve the ability of teachers and students to understand phraseology. The problem of understanding the meaning of phraseological unity is related to our ability to increase our knowledge of the world diachronically. Therefore, it is very useful and important for the readers to cover this topic in detail through different views of the phraseological units used with the help of real-life examples. The authors emphasize the importance of phraseological research because it demonstrates the interrelationship between language and society.
- Avaliani, Yu.Yu., Emirova, A.M. (1971) On a semantic structure of phraseological units. (pp. 29-34) In Issues of phraseology IV: Papers of the Navoi Samarkand State University. Issue 217.
- Alefirenko, N.F (2008). Phraseology and cognitive science in terms of linguistic postmodernism. Belgorod, Belgorod State University.
- Amosova, N.N. (2013) Fundamentals of English phraseology. Moscow. Librokom.
- Gvozdarev, Yu.A. (1977). Fundamentals of the Russian word formation. Rostov-on-Don. Hoey, M. (2005). Lexical priming. New York, NY: Routledge
- Kunin, A.V. (2005) A course on modern English phraseology. Dubna: Feniks +.
- Molotkov, A.I. (1977) Fundamentals of Russian phraseology. Leningrad.
- Oniani, A.L. (1970) A fixed unit and a word based on Kartvelian languages (pp. 134-142.). In Issues on phraseology III. Papers of the Navoi Samarkand State University, New Series. Samarkand. Issue 178.
- Raikhshtein, A.D. (1980) A comparative analysis of German and Russian phraseology. Moscow.
- Romer, U. (2009). The inseparability of lexis and grammar. Annual Review of Cognitive Linguistics.
10. Rott, E. Kh. (1972) A word and its relation to a component of a kernel phraseoloheme (on a kernel of phraseology).(pp.123-128) In Issues on phraseology V, part I: Papers of the Navoi Samarkand State University, New Series. Samarkand. Issue 219.
11. Usmonovna– N. R. Speech exercises as a means of forming grammatic skills Norbekova RU Email: Norbekova685@ scientifictext. ru..
12. Нарбекова, Р. У. (2019). Motivating language learners to succeed. In Актуальные проблемы теоретической и прикладной филологии (pp. 134-138).
"TEACHING PHRASEOLOGY CONDUCTING THEORY AND PRACTICE,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/7