The article gives a definition of the concept of "foreign pedagogical experience", on the basis of the approaches and principles of its study, the criteria for the degree of its progressiveness are highlighted, its significance for the system of pedagogical education in Uzbekistan is indicated. Knowledge about the methods and boundaries of pedagogical activity adopted in a particular culture performs a regulatory and normalizing function, and access to the completeness of foreign pedagogical experience makes it possible to consciously normalize actions in the mainstream of a certain (national, regional and other) culture. Understanding the meaning and cultural contexts of educational processes contributes to the formation of an internally consistent pedagogical picture of the world, provides additional cultural grounds for choosing a professional position, understanding the boundaries of one's competence, and, ultimately, for professional self-determination.
1. Great Russian Encyclopedia, M.: 2012. - 767 p .: ill .: maps.
2. Modern educational process: basic concepts and terms / Authors-compilers M.Yu. Oleshkov and V.M. Uvarov. ... –– Moscow: Sputnik + Company, 2006. - 191 p.
3. Kodzhaspirova GM, Kodzaspirov A.Yu. Pedagogical Dictionary: For students. higher. and Wednesday ped. study. institutions. - M .: I; M .: Publishing Center "Academy", 2000. 176 p.
4. Maksimyuk S.P. Pedagogy:. - K .: Kondor, 2009 .-- 670 p.
5. Andreeva GA Development of higher pedagogical education in England: an axiological aspect (70-90s of the XX century). Diss. ... doct. ped. sciences. Kolomna, 2003.
6. Vashilko Yu. A. Analysis of foreign advanced teaching experience in teaching a foreign language in the system of higher education. http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/old_jrn/Soc_Gum/pspo/2007_14_2/doc_pdf/vashilko.pdf
7. Kornetov GB The theory of the history of pedagogy. M., ASOU 2013 - 460 p.
8. Stolyarenko A.M. Legal pedagogy. Lecture course. M .: Association of Authors and Publishers "TANDEM". EKMOS Publishing House, 2000. - 496 p.
9. Bordovskiy V.A. Research of development strategies of the foreign system of higher pedagogical education https://doc4web.ru/pedagogika/issledovanie-strategiy-razvitiya-zarubezhnoy-sistemi-visshego-pe.html
10. Tryapitsyna A.P. Innovative processes in education. // Integration of Russian and Western European experience: Sat. articles, St. Petersburg. Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen, 1997, p. 3-27.
11. Shaidenko N.A. Analysis of foreign experience in training pedagogical personnel // News of higher educational institutions. Volga region. № 4 (32), 2014. Humanities. Pedagogy. S.204-209.
12.Sharipov, Shavkat (2020) "Symbiosis of civilizations as an important factor in the formation and development of scientific thinking in Uzbekistan," Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020 : Iss. 1 , Article 33. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss1/33
"CRITERIA FOR THE EVALUATION OF PROGRESSIVE FOREIGN PEDAGOGICAL EXPERIENCE IN THE UK,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/4