This article discusses the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) in a foreign language lesson, what opportunities electronic and Internet resources provide in the formation of communicative competence, characterizes the elements of ICT, the principles and stages of their systemic application. The introduction of information and communication technologies creates the preconditions for the intensification of the educational process. They allow in practice to use psychological and pedagogical developments that ensure the transition from mechanical assimilation of knowledge to mastering the ability to independently acquire new knowledge. ICTs contribute to the disclosure, preservation and development of the personal qualities of students.
- Jabbarov U. (2020). Modeling the Pedagogical Experience of England as a Factor of Improving the Quality of Training Future Teachers. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(04), 6683-6693. 10.37200/IJPR/V24I4/PR2020481
- U.Jabbarov. Significance of Foreign Pedagogical Experience in Preparing English Language Teachers. Eastern European Scientific Journal, 2018, 2. http://journale.auris-verlag.de/index.php/EESJ/article/view/899/973
- Jabborov, U. (2020). The importance of foreign pedagogical experience in the preparation process of english language teachers. Archive of Scientific Publications, JSPI, 1-11.
- Jabborov, U. (2020). The role of teaching and using interactive methods in learning foreign languages. Archive of Scientific Publications ,JSPI, 1-6.
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Psychological basis of teaching written speech . Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 46-50. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/10
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Learning a foreign language in non-language institutions: the formation of professional foreign language competence. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 42-46. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/11
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Formation Of Professional Competencies In The Course Of Preparing And Conducting Business Games In English Classes . Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 38-42. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/12
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). The Issue Of Emotionality, Expressiveness, Evaluativeness And Renewal Of Phraseological Units. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 136-140. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/111
- Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
10.Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
Muratova, Gulnoz and Abraimova, Nazira
"THE USE OF INFORMATION-COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES AND MODERN METHODS IN TEACHING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 20.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/20