This article is about the effectiveness of using descriptive methods in English classes and professional-oriented teaching foreign language at a non-language university. It analyses the peculiarities of descriptive method, comparative-historical method and the role of linguodidactics in teaching foreign language at a non-linguistic universities. The introduction of the concept of competence in the educational process eliminates the gap between the theoretical knowledge that has hitherto been used in teaching practice and its practical application, that is, when the student has theoretical knowledge, it is difficult to use it in problematic situations. So, instead of the “knowledge paradigm” that prevails in traditional education, the “appropriate use of knowledge in problem situations” paradigm prevails.
- Jabbarov U. (2020). Modeling the Pedagogical Experience of England as a Factor of Improving the Quality of Training Future Teachers. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(04), 6683-6693. 10.37200/IJPR/V24I4/PR2020481
- U.Jabbarov. Significance of Foreign Pedagogical Experience in Preparing English Language Teachers. Eastern European Scientific Journal, 2018, 2. http://journale.auris-verlag.de/index.php/EESJ/article/view/899/973
- Jabborov, U. (2020). The importance of foreign pedagogical experience in the preparation process of english language teachers. Archive of Scientific Publications, JSPI, 1-11.
- Jabborov, U. (2020). The role of teaching and using interactive methods in learning foreign languages. Archive of Scientific Publications ,JSPI, 1-6.
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Psychological basis of teaching written speech . Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 46-50. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/10
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Learning a foreign language in non-language institutions: the formation of professional foreign language competence. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 42-46. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/11
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Formation Of Professional Competencies In The Course Of Preparing And Conducting Business Games In English Classes . Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 38-42. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/12
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). The Issue Of Emotionality, Expressiveness, Evaluativeness And Renewal Of Phraseological Units. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 136-140. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/111
- Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
10.Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
Khasanova, Kamila; Babadjanova, Guzal; and Isanova, Visola
"PROFESSIONAL-ORIENTED TEACHING FOREIGN LANGUAGE AT A NON-LANGUAGE UNIVERSITY AND THE ROLE OF DESCRIPTIVE METHODS IN THE LESSONS,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 19.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/19