The article considers the problem of reflecting new requirements for the content and methodological apparatus of educational literature for universities. Various principles of presentation of educational material are considered. The methodological support of the textbook should contribute to the active formation of competencies by including cases, practice-oriented tasks, and tests. At the heart of the preparation of textbooks for bachelors in disciplines, formed mainly in the basic foundations of science, is the principle of objectivity. Their structure corresponds to the traditional structure of classical textbooks, in which the principles of progressive and cyclical presentation of the material are observed. The preparation of textbooks and study books for masters is based on the activity principle: the process of mastering, reproducing and processing by students of historically formed knowledge, abilities and functions assumes that the author of the educational book selects scientific and professional knowledge of an advanced level and systematizes (structures) them, taking into account the needs of a particular type and form of activity of the future specialist.
1. Antonova S.G. Modern university textbook. On the issue of improving the principles of formation. - www.easyschool.ru
2. Buga P.G. Creation of educational books for universities. - M., Publishing house of Moscow University, 1987.
3. Lykov M.N. Modern requirements for the structure and content of a university textbook on the disciplines of the humanitarian cycle and pedagogical conditions for their implementation. Abstract ... diss. Cand. ped. sciences. Kazan, 2008.
4. Chelyshkova M.B., Zvonnikov V.I., Davydova O.V. Assessment of competencies in education. - M. 2011
5. Jabbarov Ulugbek. (2020). Modeling the Pedagogical Experience of England as a Factor of Improving the Quality of Training Future Teachers. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(04), 6683-6693. 10.37200/IJPR/V24I4/PR2020481
6. Ulugbek A. Jabbarov. Significance of Foreign Pedagogical Experience in Preparing English Language Teachers. Eastern European Scientific Journal, 2018, 2. http://journale.auris-verlag.de/index.php/EESJ/article/view/899/973
7. Jabborov, U. (2020). The importance of foreign pedagogical experience in the preparation process of english language teachers. Архив Научных Публикаций JSPI, 1-11.
8. Jabborov, U. (2020). The role of teaching and using interactive methods in learning foreign languages. Архив Научных Публикаций JSPI, 1-6.
9. Jabbarova, A. (2020). Psychological basis of teaching written speech. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 46-50. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/10
10. Jabbarova, A. (2020). Learning a foreign language in non-language institutions: the formation of professional foreign language competence. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 42-46. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/11
11. Jabbarova, A. (2020). Formation Of Professional Competencies In The Course Of Preparing And Conducting Business Games In English Classes . Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 38-42. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/12
12. Jabbarova, A. (2020). The issue of emotionality, expressiveness, evaluativeness and renewal of phraseological units. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 136-140. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/111
13. Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
14. Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
"CREATION OF MODERN LITERATURE IN HIGHER EDUCATION,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 16.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/16