This article provides theoretical information on the formation of national and intercultural competence in students through music lessons. The process of teacher-student interaction in music lessons is based on personal contact. The music teacher directs and monitors the musical activities of all students in the classroom, without exception. It also supports student interaction and peer review. The teacher's work in the classroom allows all students to acquire the basics of knowledge, skills and competencies that are being studied in the classroom. This article analyses the aim of the music lessons at the comprehensive development of students in the field of music, creating the basis for their musical culture.
1. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Uzbekistan dated April 6, 2017 No 187 "On approval of state educational standards for general secondary and secondary special, vocational education."
2. Tokhtakhodjayeva M.X., under general editing. Pedagogy.- T .: "National Society of Philosophers". - 2010
3. Fayziyeva O. "Music at school" .- Tashkent. - 1991.
4. Artikov T. Methods of teaching music. - Namangan. - 2009
5. E.Fayzullayev.Methodological basis of classical music in the development of artistic religion for future music teachers. International Journal of Psychosoclal Rehabilltation. May 20, 2020.
6. I.A. Karimov. "High spirituality is an invincible force" Tashkent, Spirituality. 2008.
7.Jabbarova, A. (2020). Learning a foreign language in non-language institutions: the formation of professional foreign language competence. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 42-46. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/11
8.Jabbarova, A. (2020). Formation Of Professional Competencies In The Course Of Preparing And Conducting Business Games In English Classes. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 38-42. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/12
9.Jabbarova, A. (2020). The issue of emotionality, expressiveness, evaluativeness and renewal of phraseological units. Journal of Foreign Languages And Linguistics, 1(2), 136-140. http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/111
10.Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
11.Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
"THE ROLE OF MUSIC LESSONS IN THE FORMATION OF NATIONAL AND INTERCULTURAL COMPETENCE IN STUDENTS,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 15.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/15