This article deals with the translation of phraseological unit. The role of linguaculturology in translation from one language into another. It also examines the issues that arise during the translation of phrasemes and phraseological system of the language. Comparison of phraseological analogs of different languages with the goal of identifying their national flavor, national and cultural features are the subject of a constructive approach to identifying national and cultural originality of phraseological units. The article also contains the opinions of scientists who directly worked on phraseology around the world and in Uzbekistan.
1. Raxmatullaev Sh.U. The main grammatical features of figurative verbal phraseological units of modern Uzbek language. AKD. - M .: 1952. - 16 p .;
2. Rahmatullaev Sh. Figurative verbs in the modern Uzbek language are the basis of phraseological units grammatical features. PhD dissertation. - Moscow, 1952. - Б. 93-94.
3. Mamatov, A. (2020). Phraseology of the Uzbek language. Archive Nauchnyx Publications JSPI.
4. Mamatov, A. (2020). Phraseological formation and Lexicalization phenomenon. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7(13), 1015- 1018.
5. Mamatov A.E. Problems of lexical and phraseological norms in modern Uzbek literary language. - Tashkent, 1991. - p 212.
6. Vinogradov V.V. Basic concepts of Russian phraseology as linguistic discipline
// Selected works. Lexicology and lexicography. - M., Education, 1977.
7. Kolshansky G.V., Sukhova I.P. Matching principles semantic systems of languages and the problem of translation // Linguistics and methodology in higher education. - Issue. 6.M., 1974
8.A. V. Kunin Phraseology of modern English. M .: International relations, 1972.
9.Telia V.N. Russian phraseology. Semantic, pragmatic and linguocultural aspects. M., 1996
10.S.Sadikova. Different methods of translating phraseological units from one language into another. Academicia An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal.
"REFLECTION OF LINGVOCULTUROLOGICAL PECULIARITIES IN PHRASES,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 14.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/14