This article is about using multimedia technologies and group activities in teaching foreign language. It discusses how students' learning styles influence on receiving and absorbing information, different factors of group activities and socio-psychological characteristics of a group. Students' learning styles influence how they receive and absorb information. Some students perceive, first of all, concrete facts and data; others are tuned in to prioritize theories of certain people. Some students respond better to visual forms of information presentation, such as slides, diagrams, diagrams; others learn better by ear - through explanation and discussion; still others perceive more knowledge through participation in “learning by doing” exercises.
- Jabbarov Ulugbek. (2020). Modeling the Pedagogical Experience of England as a Factor of Improving the Quality of Training Future Teachers. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(04), 6683-6693. 10.37200/IJPR/V24I4/PR2020481
- Ulugbek A. Jabbarov. Significance of Foreign Pedagogical Experience in Preparing English Language Teachers. Eastern European Scientific Journal, 2018, 2. http://journale.auris-verlag.de/index.php/EESJ/article/view/899/973
- Jabborov, U. (2020). The importance of foreign pedagogical experience in the preparation process of english language teachers. Архив Научных Публикаций JSPI, 1-11.
- Jabborov, U. (2020). The role of teaching and using interactive methods in learning foreign languages. Архив Научных Публикаций JSPI, 1-6.
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Psychological basis of teaching written speech . Журнал иностранных языков и лингвистики, 1(2), 46-50. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/10
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Learning A Foreign Language In Non-Language Institutions: The Formation Of Professional Foreign Language Competence. Журнал иностранных языков и лингвистики, 1(2), 42-46. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/11
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). Formation Of Professional Competencies In The Course Of Preparing And Conducting Business Games In English Classes . Журнал иностранных языков и лингвистики, 1(2), 38-42. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/12
- Jabbarova, A. (2020). The issue of emotionality, expressiveness, evaluativeness and renewal of phraseological units. Журнал иностранных языков и лингвистики, 1(2), 136-140. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/111
- Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
10. Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
Ravshanova, Tursunoy and Isanova, Nazira
"FACTORS OF SUCCESSFUL GROUP ACTIVITIES AND APPLICATION OF MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGIES IN TEACHING FOREIGN LANGUAGE,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/13