Abstract. The article highlights the importance of the modern field of professional activity of the individual, which is changing dynamically, which is certainly a leading factor in the development of modern vocational education. The competent approach reflects the knowledge-oriented attitude of professionals towards the formation of their ability and readiness to solve professional problems effectively and independently in a variety of situations. The article highlights the importance of shaping the competencies (general cultural and professional) of future professionals as reflected in the educational standards of higher education. The results of the experiment are presented, where the knowledge of students was assessed on the topics of the structure and life of plants and animals, bacteria, humans, the taxonomy of plants and animals, the evolution of the organic world, ecology, cytology and genetics, the results of which made it possible to assess the understanding and application of biological knowledge in practice: when growing plants, at home, when compiling a human diet, in the protection of nature.
1. Krivshenko L.P. Pedagogika. Uchebnoye posobiye // - M.: TK Velbi Prospekt, 2004. Р.237.
2. Smirnov S.A. Pedagogicheskiye teorii, sistemy, tekhnologii // - M.: Nauka, 2000, 39-47 p.
3. Zhukov R.F. Puti razvitiya aktivnykh metodov obucheniya v universitete. // - SPb.: SPbGIEU, 2001. P 116.
4. Bordovskaya N.V. Pedagogika. - Spb. : SPbGIEU, 2002. 83-96 p.
5. Klarin M.V. Innovatsii v mirovoy pedagogike: obucheniye na osnove issledovaniya, igr, diskussiy (analiz zarubezhnogo opyta). - Riga: Eksperiment, 1998. P. 146.
6. Bordovskaya N.V., Rean A.A. Pedagogika. - SPb.: Piter, 2000., 56 p.
7. Kukushin V.S. Obshchiye osnovy pedagogiki. - Rostov-na-Donu, 2002.P. 166.
8.Jabbarova, A. (2020). The issue of emotionality, expressiveness, evaluativeness and renewal of phraseological units. Журнал иностранных языков и лингвистики, 1(2), 136-140. извлечено от http://fll.jspi.uz/index.php/fll/article/view/111
9.Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
10.Mamatov, A. E. (1999). Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language. Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences.
Yakhshieva, Zukhra and Sidiqova, Shakhnoza
"Formation of teachers' competence in accordance with international programs,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss2/1