The state and prospects for the development of teaching are among the most acutely discussed issues in Uzbek society today. So does the language teaching is investigated from different perspectives. The article looks at the education process in general and discusses eight steps to upgrade the pedagogy. It provides recommendation teachers can do to improve the teaching and learning process. In line with teachers’ skills in classroom management, the article analyzes the importance of student role and preference in advancing the teaching. The article touches on the issue of meeting the students’ educational needs as a crucial point in the quality of education improvement. The main consumers of educational services are students whose perceptions of educational quality is analyzed.
- Alexander, R. J. (2006). Towards dialogic teaching: Rethinking classroom talk.
- Alexander, R. (2004). Still no pedagogy? Principle, pragmatism and compliance in primary education. Cambridge Journal of Education, 34(1), 7-33.
- Ferguson, D. L., Hanreddy, A., & Draxton, S. (2011). Giving students voice as a strategy for improving teacher practice. London Review of Education, 9(1), 55-70.
- Florian, L., & Linklater, H. (2010). Preparing teachers for inclusive education: using inclusive pedagogy to enhance teaching and learning for all. Cambridge journal of education, 40(4), 369-386.
- Hattie, J., & Timperley, H. (2007). The power of feedback. Review of educational research, 77(1), 81-112.
- Kluger, A. N., & DeNisi, A. (1996). The effects of feedback interventions on performance: A historical review, a meta-analysis, and a preliminary feedback intervention theory. Psychological bulletin, 119(2), 254.
- Normurodov, K. (2020). FORMULATING AND DEVELOPING ENGLISH GRAMMAR COMPETENCE. Архив Научных Публикаций JSPI.
- Normurodov, K., & Shavkat, S. (2020). PSYCHOLOGIST-PEDAGOGICAL MODELS IDENTIFICATION OF INTERESTS, INCLINES, PROFESSIONAL-QUALITIES OF PUPILS. Архив Научных Публикаций JSPI.
- Vygotsky, L. S. (1980). Mind in society: The development of higher psychological processes. Harvard university press.
10. Kavilova, T. (2020). The internet in the process of teaching a foreign language. Архив Научных Публикаций JSPI.
Usanov, Fayzulla and Qayumov, Baxrom
"The eight ways to advance pedagogy to the next level,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 52.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss1/52