Civic consciousness can be understood as a process associated with the formation of a set of ideas about citizenship, the prospects for the development of society. With this regard the article deals with the issues of the regulatory functions in the civil society, its foundations and elements in the formation of civil society. A strong political relationship between the state and the citizen is an essential condition for an established civil society. The quality and scope of these relationships depend on the civic consciousness that is embedded in the person, and ultimately the civic consciousness that is formed in the individual is manifested through civic activism. The active participation of citizens is very important in the formation of civil society, but we also want to emphasize the important role of civic consciousness in ensuring the legitimacy of the existing socio-political relations.
1. Almond GA., Verba S. Civil culture and stable democracy // Politicheskie issledovaniya.1992.№4.
2. Aron R. Izbrannoe: Izmereniya istoricheskogo soznaniya M .: «Rossiyskaya politicheskaya entsiklopediya» (ROSSPEN), 2004. -208 c
3. Reznik, Yuri Mikhaylovich.Grazhdanskoe obshchestvo kak fenomen tsivilizatsii / Ros. gos. social. in-t. - M. : Soyuz, 1993. -78 c
4. Erme G. Authoritarianism [Authoritarianism]. - Political science yesterday and today. Web reading. URL: http://www.tinlib.ru/politika/ politologija_hrestomatija / index.php
5. Diligensky G. G. Differentiation or fragmentation? (O politicheskom soznanii v Rossii) [Differentiation or fragmentation? (On political consciousness] - Mirovaja ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija, 1999, No 10, pp. 66–87.
6.Karpova N.V. Politicheskaya kultura v protsesse stanovleniya grajdanskogo obщestva// Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. – Ser. 18 : Sotsiologiya i politologiya. – 2006. – №1.
7. MacDonald R., Coffield F. Risky Business? Youth and the Enterprise Culture. - London, - 1991.
8.Pye L.W. Political culture and National Character// Social psychology and Political Behaviour.- Columbus, 1971.
9.Rozenbaum W.A. Political culture: Basic concepts in political science. - N.Y., Praeger publ., 1975.
10.Simon H. Making management decisions: the role of intuition and emotion. - Academy of management executive, 1987.
11.Williamson H. Supporting Young people in Europe: Principles, Policy and Practice. -Strasbourg. - 2002.
"Civic consciousness as an important element in the formation of civil society,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 46.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss1/46