This article highlights the importance of using the work of oriental thinkers in shaping the thinking of creative relationships among students. By highlighting to students the great figures and the exemplary lives of writers and poets who lived and worked in our time, we highlighted the importance of developing students' independent thinking skills. The pedagogical and psychological influence of the works of our ancestors motivates young people to make new discoveries and inventions in science and, most importantly, to act as an active member of society.
1. Sh.Mirziyoev. We will build our great future together with our brave and noble people. T- NMIU "Uzbekistan" 2017, - P. 154-158.
2. K.Khoshimov, S.Nishonova History of pedagogy T .: “National Library of Uzbekistan Publishing House”, 2005, - P. 126-127.
3. The truth of Jizzakh. May 17, 2014, №; 42 (5455), 2.
4. Glossary of basic concepts of spirituality, Tashkent; Teacher;. 2009, - P. 232-667.
5. MM Khairullaev, Stars of Spirituality, Tashkent, Abdulla Qodiri National Heritage Publishing House, 2001, - P. 112-114.
6. Hoshimov K, S.Ochil. Anthology of Uzbek pedagogy-T. Teacher, 2010, - P. 204-205.
7.Hasanboev J., Turakulov H., Khaydarov M. Xasanboeva O. Annotated dictionary of pedagogical sciences. - T Science and Technology, 2008, - P. 368-370
8. Stars of Spirituality (famous Central Asian figures, scholars, writers) -T. A.Kodiriy National Heritage Publishing House. 1999, - P. 174-175
9. Under the general editorship of Tokhtakhodjaeva M. Pedagogy. T .:, National Society of Philosophers of Uzbekistan, 2010, - P. 231-235.
10. Great figures, scholars. MM Khayrullaev, Tashkent, heritage.1995, - P. 103-104
"Formation of creative relationship through students using the creativity of eastern thinkers,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 44.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss1/44