The article analyzes the participation of the elderly and experienced persons in the state administration of the Timurids and Shaybanids in the XIV-XVI centuries. In particular, it is emphasized that the experience of older persons has become the basis of many achievements in administrative and military management. According to the article, studying the role of older people, that is, elders in public administration, will allow us to understand how important their role is in strengthening the security and well-being of the country. In any country, special management values are passed down from generation to generation. Likewise, the role of elders in government has reached an honorable level. In this regard, today it is necessary to assess the high social and legal status of the elders in the statehood of Uzbekistan. In general, the article is devoted to the role of older people in public administration.
1. Akhmedov B. Lessons of Amir Temur. –T.: Shark, 2001.
2. Muhammadjonov A. Amir Temur and the Temurid Empire. –T.: Main publishing house of encyclopedias, 1994.
3. Azamat Ziyo. History of the Uzbek statehood. –T.: Shark, 2001.
4. Uljaeva Sh. The position of the tribes during the reign of Amir Temur // Lessons of Imam al-Bukhari. - 2016. - No. 3. –P. 61.
5. Akhmedov B. History of Balkh. –T.: Fan, 1982.
6. Turaev H. The work "Matlab at-Tolibin" about the dynasty of Joybor Khoja // History of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent, 2000. - No. 4. - P. 64-70.
7. Mukimov Z. History of the state and law of Uzbekistan. –T.: Adolat, 2003. –P. 184.
8. Temur's rules. –T.: Publishing house of literature and art named after "Gafur Gulam", 1991.
9. Abdurazzok Samarkand. Matlai Sadain and Majmai Bahrain. Volume 2 -T.: Uzbekistan, 2008.
10. Erskine W. Babur in India. –T.: Chulpan, 1995.
11. Babur. Baburname. –T.: New book, 2019.
12. Nuritdinov M. The Baburid dynasty. –T.: Fan, 1994.
13. Hafiz Tanish Bukhari. Abdullaname. Volume 1 -T.: Shark, 1999.
14. Turaev H. The role of the Khojas Joyborids in the socio-political and spiritual-cultural life of the Bukhara Khanate in the 16th-17th centuries. –T., 2007.
"Role of elderly persons in public administration (XIV-XVI centuries),"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 36.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss1/36