This article analyzes the activity of phraseological formation of adjective (qualitative) lexemes from the point of view of anthrocentrism in terms of language and its phenomena. Anthropocentrism was formed as a direction that aimed to approach language and its phenomena from the perspective of the human factor. The emergence of anthropocentric orientation is associated with a deeper study of man in science, the process of describing linguistic activity in conjunction with the personality factor. Anthropocentric study of language means to show the mentality of a particular people, its national identity.
1. Rahmatullaev Sh. Annotated dictionary of the Uzbek language, Tashkent, 1992.
2. Yuldashev B. Issues of Uzbek phraseology and phraseography.- Tashkent, 2013.
3. Mamatov A. Phraseology of the Uzbek language (textbook). Tashkent, Navruz Publishing House, 2019.
4. Mamatov A.E, Boltaeva B. Semantic-pragmatic study of phraseological units. Monograph. Tashkent, "Navruz", 2019.
5. Mamatov A. E. “English and Uzbek graduonyumic phrasemes in hyponymy”. Monograph. The language denotes the men and culture corporatively. LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2019.
6.Mamatov, A. E.. (1989). Essays on French phraseological stylistics.
7.Mamatov, A. E.. (2000). Problems of formation of phraseology of the Uzbek language. Filol. fanl. doct ..... diss. author./ AE Mamatov. – Tashkent.
8.Mamatov, A. E.. (1999). Problems of formation of Uzbek phraseology: Philol. fan. doktori .. dis.
9.Mamatov, A. E.. (1995). Yuzaimodeystvie tyurkskix yazykov v uzbekistane i voprosy yazykovoy forsh. Chuvash language and altaistics, 89.
10.Mamatov, A. E.. (2012). What is the essence of a cognitive approach to language? Current issues of Uzbek linguistics (materials of the scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Prof. A. Nurmonov). – Andijan.
"Anthropocentric study of phraseological units with an adjective component,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 35.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss1/35