This article examines the problem of violence against women and girls committed in all countries of the world, which is a serious obstacle to achieving progress in the field of equality, development and peace, as well as ensuring the rights of women and girls. Specific examples show that violence against women and girls remains widespread throughout the world “regardless of social status, and cultural level”.
1. UN Head: XXI century must become the century of equality of women and men. https://news.un.org/ru/story/2020/02/137335
2. UN chief: the coronavirus pandemic has exacerbated the problem of gender. inequality https://news.un.org/ru/story/2020/08/1384802
3. UN Secretary General: Every third woman in the world is experiencing violence. https://rg.ru/2020/10/02/gensek-oon-kazhdaia-tretia-zhenshchina-v-mire-podvergaetsia-nasiliiu.html
4. November 25 - International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. https://www.coe.int/ru/web/portal/25-november-against-domestic-violence
The pandemic is exacerbating the problems facing girls around the world. https://ruherald.com/pandemiya-usugublyaet-problemy-s-kotorymi-stalkivayutsya-devochki-vo-vsem-mire/
5. Increased domestic violence, unpaid labor and abortion denial. How the coronavirus pandemic has affected women's rights. https://takiedela.ru/news/2020/06/27/vsplesk-nasiliya/
6. Declaration on the Elimination of Violence against Women. https://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/violence.shtml
7. Ending Sexual Harassment of Women and Girls with Disabilities. https://www.unwomen.org/en/news/stories/2020/10/statement-joint-un-women-cedaw-and-crpd
8. UN Women and Plan International will host InstagramLive on digital youth activism.https://www.unwomen.org/en/news/stories/2020/10/announcer-instagram-live-on-digital-youth-active
9. International Labor Organization, C190 - Convention on the Elimination of Violence and Harassment at Work (No. 190), 2019. URL: https://www.ilo.org/dyn/normlex/en/f?p=NORMLEXPUB:12100:0::NO::P12100_ILO_CODE: C190
10. Photo contest #Faces of Diversity within the framework of the action "16 days of active action against violence against women https://uzbekistan.unfpa.org/ru/events/
11. On the protection of women from oppression and violence ”https://lex.uz/ru/pdfs/4494712.
12. Ensuring gender equality and protecting women's rights during a pandemic is vital. https://www.un.org/en/coronavirus/put-women-and-girls-centre-efforts-recover-covid-19
"Violence against women: a form of discrimination and human rights violations,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 34.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss1/34