The current article discusses the impact of different civilizations on the development of scientific knowledge in the region of Uzbekistan and the high civilizations formed in the ancient regions of Central Asia. In particular, it analyzes the advanced science and cultures and harmonious combination of different civilizations that have gradually formed over the centuries as a result of various political, trade, economic, cultural and humanitarian cooperation in Uzbekistan.
1. On the study of the State Program for the implementation of the five priority areas of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021 in the “Year of dialogue with the people” // Scientific-methodical booklet. T.: “Spirituality”, 2017. - P. 368
2. Mamadaliev R. Countries of the world. - Tashkent. Muharrir Publishing House. 2012. - P. 155.
3. E. Rtveladze et al. The ancient civilizations of Uzbekistan. Tashkent. Justice. 2001. - P. 48.
4. Avesta is a historical and literary monument. / А. Makhkam version of translation. - Tashkent. Ghafur Ghulam Publishing House - Printing House, 2015, - P.6.
5. Worlds Together, Worlds Apart. W.W. Norton & Company. New York. London. 2011, P. 137.
6. Krushkol Yu. S. History of the Ancient World. Teacher. Toshkent. 1975. - P. 6-15.
7. Avesta is a historical and literary monument. / А. Makhkam version of translation. - Tashkent. Ghafur Ghulam Publishing House - Printing House, 2015, - P.6.
8. TsGA. RUz., F.M-2., D.172, l.13.
9. Uroqov. D.J. History of world civilizations. –T., TDPU. 2018. - P.118-120.
10. History of Uzbekistan. In 4 volumes. Tashkent “Fan”, Volume 1.1967, - P.168.
11. Bobobekov H. History of Uzbekistan. Tashkent. Sharq Publishing and Printing House. 2000. - P. 22-23.
12. Kirgizbaev A. International cooperation of the Republic of Uzbekistan with Asian countries. - Tashkent: “Fan”, 2004. - P. 12.
13. Madraimov A. Source studies. T. Publishing House of the National Society of Philosophers of Uzbekistan - 2008. - P.118-140.
14. Shamsuddinov R., Karimov Sh. The History of the Homeland. K.1. - Tashkent.: “Sharq”, 2010. - P. 223 - 278.
15. Muxammadjonov A. The History of Uzbekistan. Textbook. Sharq Publishing House. Tashkent. 2009. –P.71-77.
16. “Lison ut-tayr” in Polish // Literature and art of Uzbekistan. 2014. 21 November.
18. Toynby A.J. Comprehension of history. - M., 1991.
19. Sarokin P.A. Humankind. Civilization. Society. - M., 1992.
20. Shpengler O. Sunset of Europe. - M., 1993.
"Symbiosis of civilizations as an important factor in the formation and development of scientific thinking in Uzbekistan,"
Mental Enlightenment Scientific-Methodological Journal: Vol. 2020
, Article 33.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tziuj/vol2020/iss1/33