Aims and scope
The main task of the journal is to provide in-depth and comprehensive coverage of scientific-research and scientific-methodical work in all educational institutions, timely informing of youth of science.
The journal has several tasks to accomplish:
- to study the rich scientific heritage of our great ancestors for the development of world science;
- strengthening of patriotism and enriching the mentality and spirituality of young people in the years of independence as a result of great reforms and creative work carried out in the country;
- Studying of modern methods of evolution of educational process, modern principles and their socio-psychological factors with the modern experience;
- coverage of the results of scientific and pedagogical research and research of our scientists and talented creative young people;
- to study the best practices and achievements of the leading HEIs and developed countries in the field of science based on the requirements of our national ideology and universal values, as well as to expand cooperation.