The work examines the process of functioning of the hydrodynamic system "reservoir-well" taking into account the dynamic process of shutting down and starting a group of production wells. A mathematical model for determining system states, an algorithm for solving an applied problem and the results of computational experiments in the form of graphs are given.
- Butkovsky A.G. Methods for managing systems with distributed parameters. - M .: Science. 1975 .-- 568 p.
- Butkovsky A.G. Structural theory of distributed systems. - M .: Science. 1977 .- 320 p.
- Pulatov R.D., Siddikov A.M., Suvonov O.O. Numerical and experimental study of the filtration properties of flushing liquids // News AN UzSSR. Ser. Technical sciences. - Tashkent. - 1983. - No. 4. - p. 44-46.
- Siddikov A.M., Suvonov O.O. Modeling and research of gas field development processes. (The manuscript was deposited at VINITI on August 22, 1984, No. 5969-84 Dep. - 25 p.)
- Samarsky A.A. The theory of difference schemes. - M .: Science. - 1977 .- 653 p.
- Samarsky A.A. Popov A.A. Difference schemes of gas dynamics. - M .: Science. - 1977 .-653 p.
Suvonov, Olim and Nazirova, Elmira
"MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF THE FUNCTIONING OF A HYDRODYNAMIC SYSTEM WITH DISTRIBUTED PARAMETERS,"
Bulletin of TUIT: Management and Communication Technologies: Vol. 4
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tuitmct/vol4/iss4/5