The paper proposes a model for managing the distribution of university graduates from the point of view of meeting the demand of the population for educational services and providing the regional economy with specialists with higher education, formalizing the task of employing a university graduate in a specialty, defining the nature of the functional dependence of the university's throughput on the student's professional self-determination, using real data to obtain a system of production rules, which makes it possible to formulate recommendations for adjusting the professional self-determination of prospective employment of future graduates.
1. Chernykh, A. Unemployed will be attracted to the assessment of universities [Electronic resource] / Alexander Chernykh // Newspaper Kommersant. - 2020. - Feb 19. - Access mode: http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/2130535?9f476940. - Title from the screen.
2. Bolodurina, IP The mechanism for regulating the training of a specialist in demand on the labor market / Bolodurina IP, Khanzhina NV // Information environment of the university of the XXI century: materials of the V International. scientific-practical conf., 26-30 Sept. 2019, Petrozavodsk / Feder. state budget. educated. institution of higher. prof. formation Petrozavod. state un-t. - Petrozavodsk, 2019 .-- S. 35-38.
3. Methodology for calculating indicators for monitoring the effectiveness of educational institutions of higher education in 2019 (based on data from form No. 1 - Monitoring for 2013) [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.miccedu.ru/monitoring / pdf / metodika_mon.pdf. - Title from the screen.
4. Novikov, D.A. Introduction to the theory of management of educational systems / Novikov D.A. - Moscow: Egves, 2019.-156 p.
5. Novikov, DA Theory of management of educational systems / Novikov DA. - Moscow: Public education, 2019 .-- 416 p.
6. Monitoring the formation of a competitive specialist: Sat. research results for the 2011-2012 academic year / [G. V. Karpov and others]; Ministry of Education and Science Ros. Federation, Feder. state budget. educated. institution of higher. prof. Education - Moscow, 2018. - 124 p.
"DEVELOPMENT OF A MATHEMATICAL MODEL AND SOFTWARE COMPLEX FOR OPTIMIZING EFFECTIVE EMPLOYMENT MANAGEMENT OF UNIVERSITY GRADUATES,"
Bulletin of TUIT: Management and Communication Technologies: Vol. 4
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tuitmct/vol4/iss3/5