A review of the fundamental studies conducted in 2010 - 2020 is given in the article to develop a mathematical model related to the fluid and gas filtration processes in porous media. To conduct a comprehensive study of the process of unsteady filtration of fluid in multi-layer porous pressure media and to make a management decision, a mathematical model described by a system of partial differential equations with corresponding initial and boundary conditions and a conservative numerical algorithm were developed. On the basis of the developed software of the problem posed, computational experiments were conducted on a computer; the calculation results were presented in the form of tables and graphical objects. The schemes of location and capacity of vertical drainage wells to protect irrigated and non-irrigated areas from flooding were proposed on the basis of the developed software. Using the proposed mathematical tool, it is possible to obtain the prognostic groundwater levels for any area for the required period of time, considering a number of factors, for example, the formation heterogeneity in plan, the gradient of the permeability barrier, and other hydrogeological, hydro-technical, and natural conditions; to calculate the capacity and optimal drilling pattern of vertical drainage wells to protect the territory and to develop oil and gas fields.
- Dimitrienko Y.I and Li. S. Mathematical Simulation of local transfer for non-Newtonian uid in porous fabrics Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.1392, pp. 1-7, 2019.
- Borisov V.E, Zenchenko E.V, Kritsky B.V, Savenkov E.B, Trimonova M.A. and Turuntaev, S.B. Numerical simulation of laboratory experiments on teh analysis of filtration flows in poroelastic media, Herald of teh Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Series Natural Sciences, Vol.88, pp. 16-31, 2020.
- Ravshanov N, Aminov S and Kravets O.J. Mathematical model and numerical algorithms to analyze gas filtration process in a porous medium, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 1399 , pp.1-7, December 2019.
- Musakaev N.G, Borodin S.L and Belskikh D.S. Mathematical modeling of thermal impact on hydrate-saturated reservoir, Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering, Vol.20 , pp. 43-51, 2020.
- Bohaienko, V and Bulavatsky V. Simplified mathematical model for teh description of anomalous migration of soluble substances in vertical filtration flow, Fractal and Fractional, Vol.4 , pp. 1-11, 2020.
- Ravshanov, N and Daliev S. Non-linear mathematical model to predict the changes in underground water level and salt concentration, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.1441. pp. 1-11,January 2020.
- Khuzhayorov B, Fayziev B, Ibragimov G and Md Arifin N. A deep bed filtration model of two-component suspension in dual-zone porous medium, Applied Sciences (Switzerland), Vol.10 , pp.1-13, April 2020.
- Fayziev B, Ibragimov G, Khuzhayorov B and Alias I.A. Numerical study of suspension filtration model in porous medium with modified deposition kinetics, Symmetry, Vol. 12, 2020.
- Ravshanov N, Saidov U, Karshiev D and Bolnokin V.E. Mathematical model and numerical algorithm for studying suspension filtration in a porous medium considering the processes of colmatation and suffusion, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol.862, pp. 1-8, May 2020.
- Sergienko I.V and Deineka V.S. Parameter identification of certain problems of filtration–consolidation of moisture-saturated microporous media, Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, Vol.51 , pp. 234-252, March 2015.
- Bulavatsky V.M and Bogaenko V.A. Mathematical Modeling of the Fractional Differential Dynamics of the Relaxation Process of Convective Diffusion Under Conditions of Planned Filtration, Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, Vol.51, pp. 886-895. November 2015.
- Huang H, Wang K and Zhao H. Numerical study of pressure drop and diffusional collection efficiency of several typical noncircular fibers in filtration, Powder Technology, Vol.292, pp. 232-241, May 2016.
- Kuzevanov V.S, Garyaev A.B, Zakozhurnikova G.S and Zakozhurnikov S.S. The calculating study of the moisture transfer influence at the temperature field in a porous wet medium with internal heat sources, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.891, pp.1-8, November 2017.
- Musakaev N.G, Khasanov M.K, Borodin S.L. The mathematical model of the gas hydrate deposit development in permafrost, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol.118, pp. 455-461.March 2018.
- Konyukhov V.M, Konyukhov I.V and Chekalin A.N. Numerical simulation, parallel algorithms and software for performance forecast of the “fractured-porous reservoir–producing well” system during its commissioning into operation, Computer Research and Modeling, Vol.11, pp. 1069-1075, 2019
- Bohaienko V.A and Bulavatsky V.M. Computer simulation based on non-local model of the dynamics of convective diffusion of soluble substances in the underground filtration flow under mass exchange conditions, Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, Vol.51, pp.16-29, 2019.
- Shergin S.N, Safonov E.I and Pyatkov, S.G. On some inverse coefficient problems with the pointwise overdetermination for mathematical models of filtration, Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, Vol.12 , pp. 82-95, February 2019
- N. Ravshanov, I. Khurramov, and S. Aminov. Mathematical modeling of the process of water-soline transport in soils, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 1210, pp. 1-15, November, 2019.
- Badertdinova E.R, Khairullin M.K, Shamsiev M.N and Khairullin R.M. Numerical Method for Solving the Inverse Problem of Nonisothermal Filtration, Lobachevsky Journal of Mathematics, Vol.40, pp. 718-723, June 2019.
- Papin A.A and Sibin A.N. Simulation of the Motion of a Mixture of Liquid and Solid Particles in Porous Media with Regard to Internal Suffosion, Fluid Dynamics, Vol.54 , pp. 520-534.July 2019.
- Ravshanov N, Nazirova E.S and Pitolin V.M. Numerical modelling of the liquid filtering process in a porous environment including the mobile boundary of the "oil-water" section, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.1399 , pp.1-8, December 2019.
- Ravshanov N, Nazirova E.Sh, Oripzhanova U and Aminov S.M. Mathematical model and numerical algorithm for studying the process of fluid filtration in interacting pressure layers, Problems of computational and applied mathematics, Vol.1, pp. 28-49.January 2020.
- Saidov U, Azamov T, Sultonov Y and Ravshanov Z. Modeling the process of fluid filtration and protection of groundwater from ionic pollutants, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, Vol.9, pp. 8718-8724, October 2020.
- Ravshanov N, Daliev S.K and Tagaev O. Numerical simulation of two aquarius horizons, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, Vol.9 , pp. 6549-6554, August 2020.
- Kurbonov N, and Aminov S. Computer modeling of filtration processes with piston extrusion, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.1441, pp.1-10, January 2020.
- Aminov, S., Rajabov, N., Azamov, T., Ravshanov, Z. Numerical study of salt-transfer process in soils, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, Vol.9, pp. 8469-8473, October 2020.
- Ravshanov N., Kurbonov N., Mukhamadiev A. An Approximate Analytical Solution of the Problem of Fluid Filtration in the Multilayer Porous Medium, International Journal of Computational Methods, Vol. 13, pp. 1650042, 2016.
- Kurbonov N., Ibragimova K. Numerical Modeling of the Filtration Process During Oil Displacement by Gas, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering. Vol. 9, pp. 8526-8532, 2020.
Ravshanov, Normakhmad; Nazirova, Elmira; and Aminov, Sabur
"Numerical Study of the Process of Unsteady Filtration of a Fluid in Interacting Porous Pressure Layers,"
Bulletin of TUIT: Management and Communication Technologies: Vol. 4
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tuitmct/vol4/iss3/2