The article deals with the numerical modeling of the processes of transfer and diffusion of air pollutants in the boundary layer of the atmosphere. A mathematical model of the spread of industrial emissions in the atmosphere was developed, taking into account the motion velocity of finely dispersed substances and a number of other factors affecting the change in the concentration of harmful substances in the atmosphere. The model is described by multidimensional partial differential equations with corresponding initial and boundary conditions. For the numerical integration of the problem, the method of splitting into physical processes (of transfer, diffusion and absorption) and an implicit finite-difference scheme of the second order of approximation in spatial variables and in time were used. A software tool was developed to conduct a computational experiment on a computer and to perform a comprehensive study of the processes of transfer and diffusion of harmful substances in the atmosphere
- A.V Shilin. Development of mathematical support and software for the systems of assessing atmospheric air pollution emissions from motor vehicles, Ph.D. dissertation, Ryazan State Radio Engineering academy, Ru., Ryazan, 2005.
- S. Aminov, N. Rajabov, T. Azamov, and Z. Ravshanov. Numerical Study of Salt-Transfer Process in Soils, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering. Vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 8469–8473, 2020.
- N. Ravshanov, Sh. K. Daliev and O. Tagaev. Numerical simulation of two aquifer horizons, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering. Vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 6549–6554, 2020.
- N. Ravshanov, Z. Ravshanov, and V.E. Bolnokin Modeling the salt-dust aerosols distribution in the atmosphere, taking into account the soil erosion, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 862, pp. 1-6, May, 2020.
- Z. Ravshanov, B. Abdullaeva and Kubeshev K. Conjugated mathematical model for optimal location of industrial objects, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 869, pp. 1-6, April, 2020.
- N. Ravshanov, Z. Abdullayev and T. Shafiev, Mathematical model and numerical algorithm to study the process of aerosol particles distribution in the atmosphere, International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies: Applications, Trends and Opportunities, Tashkent, 2019, pp. 1-8.
- N. Ravshanov and T. Shafiev, Nonlinear mathematical model for monitoring and predicting the process of transfer and diffusion of fine-dispersed aerosol particles in the atmosphere, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, no. 10(1260), Omsk, 2019.
- N.N. Yanenko, Method of fractional steps for solving multidimensional problems of mathematical physics, M.: Nauka, 1967, pp. 26-42.
- A.A. Samarskiy. On the Additivity Principle for Constructing Economical Difference Schemes, Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, no. 6 (165). pp. 226-232, 1965.
- G.I., Marchuk. Splitting methods. M: Nauka, 1988, pp. 76-109.
- A.F. Voevodin and O.N. Goncharova, Method for calculating two-dimensional convection problems based on splitting into physical processes, Computational technologies. no. 1 (7).pp. 69–75, 2002.
- O.N. Goncharova, Method of splitting into physical processes for calculating three-dimensional convection problems, Bulletin of the Altai State University. no. 1. pp. 39–44, 2007.
- N. Ravshanov F.A. Muradov, D. Akhmedov, Operator splitting method for numerical solving the atmospheric pollutant dispersion problem, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, XIII International Scientific and Technical Conference “Applied Mechanics and Systems Dynamics”, vol. 1441, pp. 5–7, 2019.
- N. Ravshanov F.A. Muradov, T. Shafiev, A mathematical model and an effective numerical algorithm for monitoring and predicting the concentration of harmful substances in the atmosphere taking into account physical and mechanical properties of particles, Problems of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 5, pp. 120–141, 2020.
Ravshanov, Normahmad prof. and Shafiev, Tursun
"Numerical Study Process Distribution of Contaminated Substances in the Atmosphere Taking Into Account the Physical and Mechanical Properties of Particles,"
Bulletin of TUIT: Management and Communication Technologies: Vol. 4
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tuitmct/vol4/iss2/2