This paper describes the distribution of water resources in Uzbekistan, the elimination of water problems. Aral Sea water resources and water resources distribution models have been introduced in the country.
- Babushkin V.D., Peresunko D.I. and others. Study of hydro geological and engineering-geological conditions in the exploration and development of deposits of solid minerals. - M .: Nedra, 1969. - P. 5-8.
- M.Yakubov, T.A.Xujakulov "Problems of ecological water resources of the Aral Sea" Materials of the international scientific-practical conference from 188-190.
- T.A. Khujakulov., A.Oteniyozov., E.Holikov. "Problems of Integrated Water Resources Management". Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference from 190-191.
- M.Yakubov, T.A.Khujakulov "Materials for the International Scientific and Practical Conference from 188-190.
- Buriev S.B., Hojjiev S.O. Ecological problems in agriculture: International scientific and practical conference. collect -Bukhoro, 2003. -B. 418-419.
- Abramov N.N. "Water Supply" M "Stroyizdat", 1982. - 480 y.
- Abramov N.N., Pospelova M.M. et al. “Calculation of water supply networks. -M .: “Stroyizddat”, 1983.-278 y.
- Abramov N.N., Theory and method of calculation of water supply and distribution cysts. -M .: stroiizdat, 1972.-288с..
- A.I. Rodionov, V.N. Klushin, V.G. Cister. Technological processes of environmental safety. Fundamentals of environmental studies - Kaluga: N. Bochkareva Publishing House, 2000.
Khojakulov, Toshtemir; Oteniyazov, Rashid; and Kholmuminov, Fazliddin
"BRANCHED WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT MODELS,"
Bulletin of TUIT: Management and Communication Technologies: Vol. 4
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tuitmct/vol4/iss1/2