The article discusses the features and areas of application of multi-axis electromagnetic mechatronic modules in modules of mechatronic and robotic systems that allow not only to increase productivity and improve the quality of manufactured products, but also by replacing heavy, monotonous and sometimes associated with a risk to human health, manual labor with a machine to release a person for creative constructive work. The generalized structure of a multi-axis mechatronic module is presented; multiple theoretical models of construction principles for the study of electromagnetic mechatronic modules of robots and robotic systems are constructed. In this case, the main attention is paid to the determination of the main and auxiliary sources of the magnetic field in such modules. An algorithm for the formation of equations for electromagnetic mechatronic modules is given on the example of an electromagnetic mechatronic module with linear motion, formed from electrical, magnetic and mechanical components interconnected with each other. The algorithm includes questions of constructing a structural model, the transition from a structural model to a structural-mode model, the choice of variables and connections between the electrical, magnetic and mechanical parts of the module, writing the equations of nodal parallel or contour sequential variables according to the structural-mode model, depending on the appropriateness of one or another method for specific components of the mechatronic module.
- Poduraev Yu.V. Mexatronika: osnovi, metodi, primenenie. M: Mashinostroenie, 2007, Page No - 352 p. (in. Russian).
- Glazunova. V.A. Novie mexanizmiy v sovremennoy robototexnike / pod. red.–M.: Texnosfera, 2018. Page No- –316. (in. Russian).
- Gotlib B.M. Vvedenie v mexatroniku. Yekaterinburg: UrGUPS, 2008, Page No – 521 p. (in. Russian).
- Siryamkina V.I. Intellektualnie robototexnicheskie i mexatronnie sistemiy. Tomsk, 2017. Page No – 256 p. (in. Russian).
- Nazarov Kh. N. Intellektualnie mnogokoordinatnie mexatronnie moduli robototexnicheskix sistem. Monografiya, Toshkent izd “Mashxur-Press” 2019 Page No -143, (in. Russian).
- Nikiforov I.K. Nikiforov S. O. Rabdanova N.M. Raschet parametrov robotokompleksov VSGTU-Ulan-Ude, 1998. Page No -100, (in. Russian).
- Zimina A., Rimer D., Sokolova E., Shandarova O., Shandarov E. The Humanoid Robot Assistant for a Preschool Children //International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Robotics. – Springer International Publishing, 2016. – p. 219-224.
- Yusupbekov A. N., Nazarov Kh. N., Matyokubov N.R., Rakhimov T.O. Conceptual bases of modeling multi-cordinate mechatronic robot modules. Сhemical technology control and management International scientific and technical journal, 2020, №4 (94) pp. 10-15.
- Nazarov Kh. N., Rakhimov T.O. The concept of the mathematical description of the multi-coordinate mechatronic module of the robot. Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, International scientific and technical journal, 2020, 15-21.
- Nazarov Kh. N., Rakhimov T.O. Principle of construction of intellectual multicordinate mechatrone module with power moment sensitivity. Journal of Modern Technology and Engineering Vol.5, No.2, 2020, Page No 181-187.
- Nazarov Kh. N., Matyokubov N.R., Rakhimov T.O. Features of intelligent models in the theory of robotic and mechatronic systems. Сhemical technology control and management International scientific and technical journal, 2020, №5-6 (95-96) pp. 72-77. DOI: https://doi.org/10.34920/2020.5-6.72-76
Nuritdinovich, Nazarov Khayriddin; Rrustamovich, Matyokubov Nurbek; Rakhimov, Temurbek Omonboyevich; and Alisher ugli, Pulatov Rustambek
"THE CONCEPT OF CONSTRUCTING SET-THEORETIC MODELS OF STRUCTURES OF INTELLIGENT MULTI-AXIS MECHATRONIC ROBOT MODULES,"
Bulletin of TUIT: Management and Communication Technologies: Vol. 4
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tuitmct/vol4/iss1/1