The article provides a recommendation for the efficient use of water resources in the basins of small foothill rivers. The research was carried out on the example of the Govasay river basin located in the northern part of the Fergana Valley. The efficiency factor of the canal has been determined and a technical assessment has been given for the management of water resources in the river basin; the efficiency of the canal is 65-75%. A program for the operational management of water resources in The Govasay river basin and a GIS map of water consumers in the Govasay river basin have been created.
1. Akhmedkhodzhaeva I.A., Kodirov S.M., Kafforova M.F. Izmeneniye gidrologicheskogo rezhima predgornykh malykh rek [Changes in the hydrological regime of small foothill rivers]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. St. Petersburg, 4 (57) 2019. Pp. 22-26. (in Russian)
2. Chub V.E. Problemy izmeneniya klimata i yego vliyaniye na vodnyye resursy Uzbekistana [Problems of climate change and its impact on water resources of Uzbekistan]. Materials of the Republican scientific-practical conference. Tashkent: GIDROINGEO, 2008. Pp. 4-6. (in Russian)
3. Hikmatov F.X., Yunusov G'.X. Orol khavzasi suv rеsurslari sarfla-nishining analitik modеli va uni mikdoriy bakholash muammolari khakida [On the analytical model of water consumption in the Aral Sea basin and the problems of its quantitative assessment]. National University of Uzbekistan, scientific journal, Tashkent, 2000. №2. Pp. 23-27. (in Uzbek)
4. Shultz V.L. Reki Sredney Azii [Rivers of Central Asia]. L .: Gidrometeoizdat, 1965. 692 p. (in Russian)
5. Khodjiev A.K., G'affarova M.F. “Kishlok va suv khuzhaligining zamonaviy muammolari” ["Modern problems of agriculture and water management."] “Podshaotasoy River Flow Assessment” collection of articles from the traditional XVII scientific-practical conference of young scientists, masters and gifted students on TIIAME. Tashkent. 2018. Pp. 49-51. (in Uzbek)
6. Sibukaev E. Osobennosti formirovaniya i preobrazovaniya stoka malykh gornykh rek Uzbekistana [Features of the formation and transformation of the flow of small mountain rivers in Uzbekistan] (on the example of the Kashkadarya basin): dis. ... Cand. technical sciences. Tashkent: IVP, 1996. 9 p. (in Russian)
7. Orlova A.P. Provesti kompleksnyye issledovaniya i razrabotat' rekomendatsii po ratsional'nomu ispol'zovaniyu i okhrane malykh rek v osnovnykh ekonomicheskikh regionakh strany [Conduct comprehensive research and develop recommendations for the rational use and protection of small rivers in the main economic regions of the country]. NTA, Archive NIIIVP, 1983. 82 p. (in Russian)
8. Razakov R.M., Yaroshenko L.V. Razrabotat' kompleks inzhenernykh i biotekhnicheskikh meropriyatiy po uluchsheniyu kachestva malykh rek [To develop a complex of engineering and biotechnical measures to improve the quality of small rivers]. NTO, Archive NIIIVP, 1987.115 p. (in Russian)
9. Ismagilov X.I., Mamatov S.A., Gapparov F.A., Ibragimov F.I. Togoldi khududlardagi kanallarda shagal-toshlar okishini yuzaga kеltiruvchi sabablar [Causes of gravel runoff in canals in mountainous areas]. "Issues of land reclamation, improving the environment and improving the rational use of water resources": Proceedings of the national scientific-practical conference. Tashkent, 2012. Pp 105-108. (in Uzbek)
10. Gapparov FA, Narziev Zh. Tog va togoldi khududlarida sеl okimini shakllanish monitoringi [Monitoring of mudflow formation in mountainous and foothill areas]. Agro ilm magazines. Tashkent, 2020. №3 (65). Pp. 54-55. (in Uzbek)
11. Yangiev A., Gapparov F., Adjimuratov D.,Panjiev S. Safety and risk categories of water reservoir hydrosystems IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 1030(1), 012111.
12. Krutov A. Razrabotat' immitatsionnuyu model' stoka reki i yego kachestva dlya usloviy basseynov malykh rek respubliki [Develop an imitation model of the river flow and its quality for the conditions of the basins of small rivers of the republic]. NTO, Archive NIIIVP, 1992. 94 p. (in Russian)
13. Rakhimov Sh.Kh. Razrabotka rekomendatsiy po ratsional'nomu upravleniyu transgranichnymi vodnymi resursami i sostavleniye prognozov izmeneniya stoka v zavisimosti ot vodnosti let [Development of recommendations for the rational management of transboundary water resources and making forecasts of runoff changes depending on water availability in years]. NTO, Archive NIIIVP, 2009.74 p. (in Russian)
14. Mamatov SA, Ibragimov FI, Akbarova K.H. Kichik daryo khavzasida suv bilan ta'minlan-ganlikni oshirish [Increasing water supply in the small river basin]. “Issues of land reclamation, improvement of the environment and improvement of rational use of water resources”: Proceedings of the Republican scientific-practical conference. Tashkent, 2012. Pp. 48-51. (in Uzbek)
15. By Mamatov S. (FAO progress report on GCP/UZB/002/TUR: “Promotion of water saving technologies in the Uzbek water scarce area of the transboundary Podshaota river basin”) Tashkent, 2013.
16. Makhmudov I.E. Povysheniye effektivnosti upravleniya i ispol'zovaniya vodnykh resursov v srednem techenii basseyna r. Syrdar'ya. [Improving the efficiency of management and use of water resources in the middle reaches of the Syrdarya river basin]. Republic of Uzbekistan, 1-2 may 2015. Tashkent, scientific conference. (in Russian)
17. Vlatsy V.V. Modelirovaniye rechnogo stoka s ispol'zovaniyem GIS tekhnologiy [River runoff modeling using GIS technologies]. OSU Bulletin No. 9 (115), 2010. Pp. 104-109. (in Russian)
18. Akmalov Sh.B., Blanpain O., Masson E. (2017). Study of ecological changes in Syrdarya province by using the Remote Sensing GEOBIA analysis method. Irrigatsiyavamelioratsiyajurnali, Vol N02 (8). TIQXMMI. Tashkent. Pp.15-19.
19. Vasiliev O.F. Matematicheskoye modeliro-vaniye gidravlicheskikh i gidrologicheskikh protsessov v vodoyemakh i vodotokakh: [Mathematical modeling of hydraulic and hydrological processes in reservoirs and watercourses:] (a review of the work carried out in the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences) Water Resources. 1999. T. 26. No. 5. Pp. 600-611. (in Russian)
20. Gapparov F.A., Narziev J., Gaffarova M. Daryo khavzasi suv rusurslarini boshkharish va ulardan foydalanishning takomillashtirishni ta'minlovchi dasturiy ta'minot [Guidelines for improving the management and use of water resources of the river basin]. Intellectual Property Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan. DGU 06668, Tashkent, 2019. (in Uzbek)
Gapparov, F. and Gafforova, M.F.
"EFFICIENT USE OF WATER RESOURCES IN THE BASINS OF SMALL RIVERS,"
Irrigation and Melioration: Vol. 2021
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tiiame/vol2021/iss4/2
Agricultural Economics Commons, Agricultural Education Commons, Environmental Engineering Commons, Hydraulic Engineering Commons, Other Civil and Environmental Engineering Commons, Other Engineering Science and Materials Commons, Other Mechanical Engineering Commons