In Uzbekistan, research work is being carried out aimed at improving the economic mechanisms for the introduction of water-saving technologies for irrigating agricultural crops. At the same time, the issues related to the analysis of the effectiveness of the use of water-saving technologies when irrigating cotton, the development of mathematical methods for assessing the effectiveness of investments, as well as their introduction into practice have not been sufficiently studied. This article provides a mathematical model of the efficiency of investments aimed at introducing water-saving technologies. The results of a numerical experiment of a mathematical model show that the introduction of water-saving technologies is effective with government subsidies, and also provides a justification for various forms (tax exemption, customs duties, in the form of funds) of subsidies.
1. Mahmudov I.E., Chen Xi, Jilili Abuduwaili, Xamraev Sh.R., Mahmudov E.J., Kuziev R.K., Sadiev U.A., Murodov N.K., Ernazarov A.I., Dolidudko A.I. «Issledovaniye agromeliorativ-nykh parametrov territoriy basseyna reki Amudar'ya v usloviyakh izmeneniya klimata v Tsentral'noy Azii» ["Study of agro-ameliora-tive parameters of the territorial waters of the Amudarya River in the conditions of climate change in Central Asia"], Monograph. Tashkent. 2019. 320 p. (in Russian)
2.Mahmudov I.E., Ernazarov A.I., Dolidudko A.I. «Zakonomernosti dinamiki protsessov uvlazhneniya pochvo-grunta pri borozdkovom polive sel'skokhoz-yaystvenykh kul'tur» [«Laws of dynamics of processes of soil moisture in furrow cultivation in agricultural lands»] // Monograph, Tashkent: Publishing House of Innovative Development Publishing House, 2020, 134 p. (in Russian)
3.Ernazarov A.I., Avlakulov M., Dolidudko A.I. «Zakonomernosti uvlazhneniya pochvo-gruntov pri borozdkovom polive khlopchatnika» ["Regularities of soil moistening during furrow irrigation of cotton"] // Monograph, Tashkent: FAN. 2019, 167 p. (in Russian)
4. I.E.Mahmudov, N Muradov “Evaluation of the management and Use of Water Resources in the Middle Reaches of the Syrdarya Basin” Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, Pp. 75-80, 2016.
5. Maxmudov I. E., Sadiev U. Razrabotka nauchno-metodicheskikh mer po povysheniyu effektivnosti i nadezhnosti upravleniya ispol'zovaniya vodnykh resursov v irrigatsionnykh sistemakh [Development of scientific-methodical measures on increase of efficiency and reliability of management of use of water resources in irrigation systems] (on the first Karshinskogo main canal) Vodnomu sotrudnichestvu stran Tsentralnoy Azii 20 let: opyt bush igo. Tashkent. 2013. 141 p. (in Russian)
6. I.Makhmudov, E.Kazakov “Gidravlicheskaya model' regulirovaniya kolebaniy urovnya vody v Bol'shom Namanganskom kanale” [“Hydraulic model of regulation of water level in the Bolshoi Namangan canal”] Russian journal “Hydraulic engineering” 2020. №3 (60), Pp. 52-54. (in Russian)
7. I.Maxmudov, E.Kazakov “Hydraulic Modeling of Transient Water Movement in the Downstream of the Uchkurgan Hydroelectric Station” International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 7, Issue 6, June 2020. Pp.14137-14140.
8. Makhmudov I.E., Makhmudova D.E., Muradov N.K. Otsenka potentsiala Chirchikskogo i Akhangaranskogo rechnykh basseynov dlya povysheniya effektivnosti ispol'zovaniya stoka rek na territorii Respubliki Uzbekistana [Assessment of the potential of the Chirchik and Akhangaran river basins to increase the efficiency of river runoff use in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan] // Water conservation, reclamation and hydraulic structures as the basis for the formation of agricultural clusters in Russia in the XXI century. 2016. Pp. 251-257. (in Russian)
9. Ernazarov A.I., Mahmudov I.E., Rajabov A., Gulomov O. Suv rеsurslarini boshkarish tizimini takomillashtirish va uni rakamli tеkhnologiyalar asosida avtomatlashtirish [Improvement of water resources management system and its automation on the basis of digital technologies] Proceedings of the national scientific-practical conference "Problems and Solutions to the Efficient Use of Water Resources in Uzbekistan", Karshi 2021, Pp. 239-243. (in Uzbek)
10. Ernazarov A.I., Urazkeldiev A.B., Rajabov A., Karshiev R. Tomchilatib sugorish tеkhnologiyasi asosida sugorishda tuprok-grunt namlanishi sokhasida namlik dinamikasining matеmatik modеli [Mathematical model of moisture dynamics in the field of soil-soil wetting in drip irrigation on the basis of drip irrigation technology] // Journal of Agro Science 2 (72), Tashkent 2021, Pp. 68-69. (05.00.00; №3). (in Uzbek)
"MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE EFFICIENCY OF INVESTMENTS AIMED IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF WATER-SAVING TECHNOLOGIES,"
Irrigation and Melioration: Vol. 2021
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tiiame/vol2021/iss4/1
Agricultural Economics Commons, Agricultural Education Commons, Environmental Engineering Commons, Hydraulic Engineering Commons, Other Civil and Environmental Engineering Commons, Other Engineering Science and Materials Commons, Other Mechanical Engineering Commons