The importance of assessing past and future climate differences plays an important role in future planning in relation to climate change. This situation requires urgent and concerted action in several areas: technology, infrastructure, politics, economics, and the environment. The article evaluates the impact of changes in precipitation intensity on the water level in the global circulation model (GCM) RCP 4.5 and 8.5 scenarios in the 2030s, 2050s, and 2070s. This study is a useful reference for improving water resource management and ensuring the sustainability of agricultural products in the future, as well as for improving operational water management and agricultural sustainability.
1. Gafforov, Kh.Sh., The Assessment of Climate Change on Rainfall-Runoff Erosivity in the Chirchik–Akhangaran Basin, Uzbekistan. Sustainability, 2020. 12(8): 369 p.
2. Luo, M., Defining spatiotemporal characteristics of climate change trends from downscaled GCMs ensembles: how climate change reacts in Xinjiang, China. International Journal of Climatology, 2018. 38(5): Pp. 2538-2553.
3. Jiang, C., Challenging the land degradation in China's Loess Plateau: Benefits, limitations, sustainability, and adaptive strategies of soil and water conservation. Ecological engineering, 2019. 127: Pp. 135-150.
4. Luo, M., Spatiotemporal characteristics of future changes in precipitation and temperature in Central Asia. International Journal of Climatology, 2019. 39(3): Pp. 1571-1588.
5. Nazemi, A. and H.S. Wheater, On inclusion of water resource management in Earth system models--Part 2: Representation of water supply and allocation and opportunities for improved modeling. Hydrology & Earth System Sciences, 2015. 19(1).
6. Ganasri, B. and H. Ramesh, Assessment of soil erosion by RUSLE model using remote sensing and GIS-A case study of Nethravathi Basin. Geoscience Frontiers, 2016. 7(6): Pp. 953-961.
7. Wang, X., Estimated grass grazing removal rate in a semiarid Eurasian steppe watershed as influenced by climate. Water, 2016. 8(8): 339 p.
8. Nyssen, J., Interdisciplinary on-site evaluation of stone bunds to control soil erosion on cropland in Northern Ethiopia. Soil and Tillage Research, 2007. 94(1): Pp. 151-163.
9. Delgado Baquerizo, M., Effects of climate legacies on above and belowground community assembly. Global change biology, 2018. 24(9): Pp. 4330-4339.
10. Raymond, P.A. and S.K. Hamilton, Anthropogenic influences on riverine fluxes of dissolved inorganic carbon to the oceans. Limnology and Oceanography Letters, 2018. 3(3): Pp. 143-155.
11. Anderson, J. and C. Clapp, Coupling free radical catalysis, climate change, and human health. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2018. 20(16): Pp. 10569-10587.
12. Xiong, M., R. Sun, and L. Chen, Effects of soil conservation techniques on water erosion control: A global analysis. Science of the Total Environment, 2018. 645: Pp. 753-760.
13. Bewket, W. and E. Teferi, Assessment of soil erosion hazard and prioritization for treatment at the watershed level: case study in the Chemoga watershed, Blue Nile basin, Ethiopia. Land Degradation & Development, 2009. 20(6): Pp. 609-622. 14. Duishonakunov, M., Recent glacier changes and their impact on water resources in Chon and Kichi Naryn Catchments, Kyrgyz Republic. Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, 2014. 14(3): Pp. 444-452.
15. Shahgedanova, M., Changes in the mountain river discharge in the northern Tien Shan since the mid-20th Century: Results from the analysis of a homogeneous daily streamflow data set from seven catchments. Journal of hydrology, 2018. 564: Pp. 1133-1152.
16. Stulina, G. Soils of Chirchik-Ahangaran Basin 2008 January 23.
17. Stulina, G. Pochvy Chirchik-Akhangaranskogo basseyna [Soils of Chirchik-Ahangaran Basin] 2009 January 23. (in Russian)
18. Shoira, M., Application of defecation lime from sugar industry in Uzbekistan. 2006.
19. Mohan Kumar, S., Application of SWAT Model to the Nethravathi River Basin. A post graduate thesis. National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India, 2011.
20. Mandal, U.K., Geo-Information-Based Soil Erosion Modeling for Sustainable Agriculture Development in Khadokhola Watershed, Nepal, in Land Cover Change and Its Eco-Environmental Responses in Nepal. 2017, Springer. Pp. 223-241.
21. Chen, L. and O.W. Frauenfeld, Surface air temperature changes over the twentieth and twenty-first centuries in China simulated by 20 CMIP5 models. Journal of Climate, 2014. 27(11): Pp. 3920-3937.
22. Carlsson, B., Exploring the range of uncertainty in climate change impacts on runoff and hydropower for the Luleälven River. in Proceedings of the 15th International Northern Research Basins Symposium and Workshop, Luleå to Kvikkjokk, Sweden, 29 August–2 Sept. 2005.
23. Rakhimova, M., Assessment of the Impacts of Climate Change and Human Activities on Runoff Using Climate Elasticity Method and General Circulation Model (GCM) in the Buqtyrma River Basin, Kazakhstan. Sustainability, 2020. 12(12): 968 p.
24. Mailhot, A., Assessment of future change in intensity–duration–frequency (IDF) curves for Southern Quebec using the Canadian Regional Climate Model (CRCM). Journal of hydrology, 2007. 347(1-2): Pp. 197-210.
25. Hay, L.E., R.L. Wilby, and G.H. Leavesley, A comparison of delta change and downscaled GCM scenarios for three mountainous basins in the United States 1. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 2000. 36(2): Pp. 387-397.
26. Wilby, R.L., L.E. Hay, and G.H. Leavesley, A comparison of downscaled and raw GCM output: implications for climate change scenarios in the San Juan River basin, Colorado. Journal of Hydrology, 1999. 225(1-2): Pp. 67-91.
27. Berihun, M.L., Hydrological responses to land use/land cover change and climate variability in contrasting agro-ecological environments of the Upper Blue Nile basin, Ethiopia. Science of The Total Environment, 2019. 689: Pp. 347-365. 28. Zhang, F. Y., Using path analysis to identify the influence of climatic factors on spring peak flow dominated by snowmelt in an alpine watershed. Journal of Mountain Science, 2014. 11(4): Pp. 990-1000.
29. Fu, G., Attributing variations of temporal and spatial groundwater recharge: A statistical analysis of climatic and non-climatic factors. Journal of Hydrology, 2019. 568: Pp. 816-834.
30. Gapparov, F., Change of hydrological regime of foothill small rivers of Uzbekistan. in 2019 International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies (ICISCT). 2019. IEEE.
31. Williams, J.R., A. Nicks, and J.G. Arnold, Simulator for water resources in rural basins. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1985. 111(6): Pp. 970-986.
32. Normatov, I. and P. Normatov, Climate change impact on hydrological characteristics and water availability of the Mountain Pamir Rivers. Proceedings of the International Association of Hydrological Sciences, 2020. 383: Pp. 31-41.
33. Liu, W., Dominant factors controlling runoff coefficients in karst watersheds. Journal of Hydrology, 2020: 486 p.
34. Dunjó, G., G. Pardini, and M. Gispert, The role of land use–land cover on runoff generation and sediment yield at a microplot scale, in a small Mediterranean catchment. Journal of Arid Environments, 2004. 57(2): Pp. 239-256.
Gafforov, Kh.Sh. and Sh.D.Tursunboev, Sh.D.
"ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON HYDROLOGICAL PROCESSES IN THE CHIRCHIK RIVER BASIN,"
Irrigation and Melioration: Vol. 2021
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tiiame/vol2021/iss1/3
Agricultural Economics Commons, Agricultural Education Commons, Environmental Engineering Commons, Hydraulic Engineering Commons, Other Civil and Environmental Engineering Commons, Other Engineering Science and Materials Commons, Other Mechanical Engineering Commons