The article examines the work of scientists engaged in research in this area in the design of hydrotechnic structures. The possibilities of design programs for the application of the results of scientific research in the educational process were used. Thanks to the design in these programs, practical tasks are carried out with the utmost precision. The use of computer technology in teaching the subject "Hydrotechnical structures" and the use of graphic software AutoCAD in the design of linear platforms for clothing, curved platforms for clothing from hydrotechnical structures are shown in 2D and 3D three-dimensional modeling.
1. J.Qosimov, U.Nasritdinova, R.Nigmanov, A.Urishev, U.Edilboyev Selection of software for modeling developments and technologies. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. 2019. Pp.554-558.
2. J.Qosimov, U.Nasritdinova, R.Nigmanov, U.Edilboyev Three dementional modeling technology for computer science education. XII International Scientific conference on Agricultural Machenery Industry. 2019. Pp.145-151.
3. Z.Abdullayev, U.Nasritdinova Effectiveness of virtual simulation of three dimensional Objects in the Devolopment of culture and professional Skills of the audience of the project. International conference on information Science and communications technologies: Applications, trends and Opportunities ICIST. 2019 Pp. 455-460.
4. Altinakar, S., Graf, W. H., Hopfinger, E. J. Weakly depositing turbidity current on a small slope. Journal of Hydraulic Research, 28(1). 2019 Pp. 55-80.
5. Khosravi, A. Investigation of the dimensions of impermeable submerged plates on the turbidity current under laboratory conditions, M.Sc. thesis of water structures, University of Zabol, Faculty of Water and soil, 2016. 90 p.
6. Graf, W.H. Hydraulics of reservoir sedimentation. International Water Power and Dam Construction, 2020. No7. Pp. 45-52.
7. Yan Smit, B.Farberman, Objective assessment of students' knowledge. Tutorial. Tashkent, 2008. 114 p.
8. Rasch G. Probabilistic model for some intelligence and attainment tests. Chicago. Univ. of Chicago Press. 2010, 199 p.9.
9. Little A. Education and employment: the evolution of concepts. Plans for the Future: UNESCO Education Challenges, No. 1. 2018. Pp 23-26
10. Delicate K.G. Methodical recommendations for teachers conducting entrance exams to the University. Kiev: KSU. 2005. 38 p.
11. AsghariPari, S., Mohagheghiyan, S. M.. Numerical investigation effect in using plate and tilt columnar barrier in controlling turbidity current. Iranian Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 2 (9). 2015. Pp. 357-366.
12. Thomas K., Davis J., Openshaw D. and J. Bird. Prospects for programmed learning. Per. from English. Moscow: MirD 2010. 246 p.
13. Sidorenko E.V. Methods of mathematical data processing in psychology. St. Petersburg, 2007, 320 p.
14. Spearman, C.E., “General intelligence” objectively determined and measured. Amerikan Journal of Psychology, 2008. 5, Pp. 201-293
15. Hoi Suen, Methodological Analysis of Pedagogical Measurement Theories, University of Pennsylvania USA, 2004. Pp 234-239
16. U.Nasritdinova, B.Khaqberdiyev. Results theoretical study of the form ofa front surface of a chisel-cultivator stand. “International Scientific Conference construction Mechanics, Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering”. 2019. Pp. 454-463.
17. Ghorbani, Z., Khozeymehnezhad, H., Ramezani, Y. Experimental study on the effects of the shapes and arrays of submerged impermeable plates on turbidity current characteristics. Journal of water and soil conservation, 23(6). 2017. Pp.143-162
18. Tabatabaei, S.M. Khozeymehnezhad, H., Akbarpour, A., Varjavand,. Investigating Effects of obstacles Arrangement on the velocity of Density Current in experimental conditions, Journal of Science and Engineering, 4(1). 2019 Pp:53-64.
19. Varjavand, P., Hosseinzadeh Dalir, A., Ghomeshi, M., Farsadizadeh, D.. Experimental study on the effects of artificial bed roughness on instantaneous velocity fluctuations of saline density currents. Journal of Water and Soil, 27 (4). 2018. Pp.839-849
20. Khalili, A., Khozeymehnezhad, H., Akbarpour, A., Varjavand, P. Experimental study on the effects of artificial vegetation density on gravity current’s flow characteristics. Iranian Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 9 (1).2018 Pp.83-95
Nasritdinova, U.A.; Khodjaev, A.M.; and Kayumova, Z.I.
"EFFICIENCY OF USING GRAPHIC SOFTWARE IN THE DESIGN OF HYDROTECHNICAL STRUCTURES,"
Irrigation and Melioration: Vol. 2021
, Article 14.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tiiame/vol2021/iss1/14
Agricultural Economics Commons, Agricultural Education Commons, Environmental Engineering Commons, Hydraulic Engineering Commons, Other Civil and Environmental Engineering Commons, Other Engineering Science and Materials Commons, Other Mechanical Engineering Commons