To clarify the granulometric composition of the deposited sediments at the inlet head of the water intake of the outlet of the Tupolangskiy reservoir, samples of bottom sediments were taken and their granulometric composition was analyzed in laboratory conditions. Near the water area of the water intake of the 1st tier of the Tupolang reservoir, the deposited sediments are represented by smaller particles, the diameter of which ranges from 5 mm to 0.1 mm and their percentage is 95%. The main results on the calculation and substantiation of the parameters of the hydraulic elevator for cleaning the water area of the inlet head of the water outlet of the first tier of the Tupalang reservoir are presented. In determining and substantiating the main standard sizes of the hydraulic elevator, theoretical and experimental research methods were used, as well as the method of S.M. Shtin.
1. F. Shaazizov, A. Badalov, A. Ergashev, and D. Shukurov, “Studies of rational methods of water selection in water intake areas of hydroelectric power plants,” in E3S Web of Conferences, 2019, doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/20199705041.
2. F. Shaazizov, B. Uralov, E. Shukurov, and A. Nasrulin, “Development of the computerized decision-making support system for the prevention and revealing of dangerous zones of flooding,” in E3S Web of Conferences, 2019, doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/20199705040.
3. F. Shaazizov, Hazard assessment of the breakthrough of highland lakes in Tashkent region. Saarbrucken, Deutschland: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing OmniScriptum GmbH&Co.KG, 2015.
4. W. Han et al., “Effect of tip clearance on performance of contra-rotating axial flow water-jet propulsion pump,” Mod. Phys. Lett. B, 2020, doi: 10.1142/S0217984920500943.
5. W. Han, D.-D. Xu, W. Guo, M. Su, Y. Chen, and Y. Han, “Effects of Axial Clearance on Hydraulic Characteristics of Counter-Rotating Water-Jet Pump | 轴向间隙对对旋式喷水推进泵水力特性的影响,” Tuijin Jishu/Journal Propuls. Technol., vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 2144–2152, 2019, doi: 10.13675/j.cnki.tjjs.180713.
6. Y. Han, L.-X. Guo, X.-D. Wang, and G.-L. Zhang, “Influence of Operating Parameters on the Ejector Performance Based on CFD Simulation | 基于CFD模拟的喷射泵操作参数对泵抽气性能的影响,” Dongbei Daxue Xuebao/Journal Northeast. Univ., vol. 40, no. 11, pp. 1595–1599, 2019, doi: 10.12068/j.issn.1005-3026.2019.11.014.
7. F. Huang, B. Hu, W. Zuo, and S. Li, “Experiments on the impact pressure of high-pressure water jet under different nozzle shapes | 不 同形状喷嘴的高压水射流冲击力特性实验,” Chongqing Daxue Xuebao/Journal Chongqing Univ., vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 123–132, 2019, doi: 11835/j.issn.1000-582X.2019.09.014.
8. R. Huang, Y. Dai, X. Luo, Y. Wang, and C. Huang, “Multi-objective optimization of the flush-type intake duct for a waterjet propulsion system,” Ocean Eng., vol. 187, 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2019.106172.
9. H. Li, G. Pan, and Q. Huang, “Transient analysis of the fluid flow on a pumpjet propulsor,” Ocean Eng., vol. 191, 2019, doi: 10.1016/j. oceaneng.2019.106520.
10. Q. Li, S. Xia, and H. Yan, “Influence of long and short guide vanes on hydraulic performance of water-jet pump,” Paiguan Jixie Gongcheng Xuebao/Journal Drain. Irrig. Mach. Eng., vol. 37, no. 10, pp. 855–862, 2019, doi: 10.3969/j.issn.1674-8530.18.1192.
11. Y. Long, C. Feng, L. Wang, D. Wang, Y. Cai, and R. Zhu, “Experiment on cavitation flow in critical cavitation condition of water-jet propulsion pump | 喷水推进泵临界空化工况空化流态试验,” Beijing Hangkong Hangtian Daxue Xuebao/Journal Beijing Univ. Aeronaut. Astronaut., vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1512–1518, 2019, doi: 10.13700/j.bh.1001-5965.2018.0734.
12. N. Sharifi, “Numerical study of non-equilibrium condensing supersonic steam flow in a jet-pump based on supersaturation theory,” Int. J. Mech. Sci., vol. 165, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.ijmecsci.2019.105221.
13. Y. Tang, Z. Liu, Y. Li, N. Yang, Y. Wan, and K. J. Chua, “A double-choking theory as an explanation of the evolution laws of ejector performance with various operational and geometrical parameters,” Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 206, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j. enconman.2020.112499.
14. P. Wang, B. Zhao, H. Ni, Z. Li, Y. Liu, and X. Chen, “Research on the modulation mechanism and rock breaking efficiency of a cuttings waterjet,” Energy Sci. Eng., vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1687–1704, 2019, doi: 10.1002/ese3.385.
15. H. Yu, Z. Zhang, and H. Hua, “Numerical investigation of tip clearance effects on propulsion performance and pressure fluctuation of a pump-jet propulsor,” Ocean Eng., vol. 192, 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2019.106500.
16. C. Zou, H. Li, Q. Xiang, P. Tang, and C. Chen, “Analytical method for predicting hydraulic performance of jet pump installations | 射流 泵装置性能预测方法,” Paiguan Jixie Gongcheng Xuebao/Journal Drain. Irrig. Mach. Eng., vol. 38, no. 1, 2020, doi: 10.3969/j.issn.1674- 8530.18.0115.
17. A. Abdurakhmanov, Hydraulics of hydrocyclones and hydrocyclone pumping units. Almaty: Gylym, 1993.
18. N. M. Sokolov, E.Y., Zinger, Inkjet machines. Moscow, 1983. 19. P. N. Kamenev, Hydraulic elevators in construction. Moscow, 1964. 20. B. E. Fridman, Mining Hydromechanization Handbook. Moscow, 1960. 21. A. P. Yufin, Hydromechanization. Moscow, 1974.
"HYDRAULIC ELEVATOR FOR PURIFICATION OF WATER SUPPLY FACILITIES OF THE RESERVOIR,"
Irrigation and Melioration: Vol. 2020
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tiiame/vol2020/iss4/9