The construction schedule developed in the construction organization project does not meet the requirements of the reserve for construction, is not based on the choice of construction and technological schemes and the method of construction organization, therefore, it is not sufficiently reliable, the evidence base stored in the project archive is not confirmed by calculations and Therefore, it cannot be subjected to reliable examination. To eliminate this drawback, a technique is proposed that takes into account the lack of information. The methodology is based on the graphanalytic model of the flow organization of the construction of the complex, which allows you to develop a schedule that corresponds to the reserve rate. A calculation program has been drawn up, which allows in an automated mode to achieve the optimal distribution of capital investments and construction and installation works.
1. UP-5577 dated 11/14/2018 “On additional measures to improve state regulation in the field of construction”
2. PP 3550 of 02.20.2018 “On measures to improve the procedure for the examination of pre-project, project, tender documentation and contracts”
3. ShNK 3.01.01-03. Organization of construction production
4. Dickman, L.G. Organization of construction production: a textbook / [Under the general editorship of Tsai T. and Grabovoi P. M.: DIA Publishing House, 2018.
5. Ezeldin, Samer. Construction Site Coordination and Management Guide. Momentum Press, 2018 .-- 182 p.
6. SP 48.13330.2011 Organization of construction. - M.: Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, 2011.
7. SNiP 3.01.01-85 * Standards for the duration of construction and the backlog in the construction of enterprises, buildings and structures. Part 1 and 2 / Reprinted as amended on June 1, 1990. M .: ROSSTROY, 1990.
8. SNiP 12-01-2004 Organization of construction. - M.: Gosstroy, 2005.
9. Mikhailov A.Yu. Organization of construction. Calendar and network planning. M .: Infra-Engineering, 2016 .-- 296 p.
10. Tsai T.N., Grabovoi P.M., Bolshakov V. Organization of construction production. Textbook for high schools. M .: ABC, 1999 .-- 432 p.
11. Belova, E.M. Planning and modeling of construction production. Uch. Allowance. - Kemerovo: KuzGTU, 2012 .-- 31 p.
12. Butenko, E.A., Aksenova, N.A. Scheduling. Volgograd: Volgograd State Technical University, 2018 .-- 124.
13. Attebery, R., Hascall, J. The Bluebeam Guidebook: Game-changing Tips and Stories for Architects, Engineers, and Contractors. Wiley, 2018 .-- 327 p.
14. Billington, M.J. et all. The Building Regulations: Explained and Illustrated. 4th edition. - Wiley Blackwell, 2017 .-- 1005 p.
15. Ching, Francis D.K., Winkel, Steven R. Building Codes Illustrated: A Guide to Understanding the 2015 International Building Code. John Wiley & Sons, 2016 .-- 451 p.
16. Garold, D. Oberlender. Project Management for Engineering and Construction. USA, McGraw-Hil, 2000 .-- 220 p.
17. Burlachenko, O.V. Design, calculation and optimization of construction production flows. A practical manual. -Volgograd: VolgGASU, 2012. - 60 p. 18. Mirakhmedov M., Rasulmukhamedov M. M., Tokhtasheva N. Computer program: “Optimization of the schedule for the construction of a complex of buildings and structures using the in-line method”. Certificate for program material of the Intellectual Property Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 03.17.2016 No. DGU 03620.
19. ShNK 3.01.04-04 "Acceptance of the completed construction projects." Approved Goskomarkhitektstroy of December 25, 2003 N 81.
20. ShNK 4.01.16-04 Rules for determining the cost of construction in contractual current prices / Approved. Gosarhitektstroem No 49 dated July 20, 2004
21. Mirakhmedov M., Rasulmukhamedov M. M., Tokhtasheva N. Computer program: “Optimization of the schedule for the construction of a complex of buildings and structures by the in-line method”. Certificate for program material dated 03/17/2016 No. DGU 03620.
Mirakhmedov, M; Rasulmukhamedov, M.; and Yusupova, L.S.
"METHOD OF CALENDAR PLANNING OF CONSTRUCTION OF THE
COMPLEX AT THE EARLY STAGE OF DESIGN,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss4/6