The article gives geometric and physical relationships for shell and ring elements. At the same time, it is assumed that the physical properties of the material of the shell element are described by equations of a viscoelastic medium, taking into account the influence of damage accumulation. Using an approximate method, namely, the “freeze” procedure, a canonical system of equations is obtained - in the form of first-order differential equations with complex coefficients. To solve boundary value problems, the Godunov matrix sweep method is used.
1. Ilyushin A.A., Pobedra B.E. Fundamentals of the mathematical theory of thermoviscoelasticity. 1970, Nauka. 280p.
2. Pobedrya B.E. The mechanics of composite materials. Moscow State University. 1984, 336p.
3. Rabotnov Yu.N. Creep of structural elements. М.: Nauka, 1966, 752p.
4. Koltunov M.A. Creep and relaxation. М.: Higher School, 1979,272p.
5. Moskvitin V.V. Resistance of viscoelastic materials (as applied to the charges of solid propellant rocket engines) М.: Nauka, 1972,328p.
6. Moskvitin V.V. Cyclic loading of structural elements. М.: Nauka, 1981,344p.
7. Mechanics of composite materials. Volume 2. Ed. J. Sendecki. М.: Mir, 1978, 563p.
8. Gusenkov A.P., Moskvitin G.V., Khoroshilov V.N. Low cycle strength of shell structures. М.: Nauka, 1989,254p.
9. Ambartsumyan S.A. The general theory of anisotropic shells. М.: Nauka, 1974, 448p.
10. Starovoitov E.I., Yarovaya A.V. Viscoelastic three-layer rod under thermosilic loads // MTT. Izv. RAS. 1998, No.3. p.109-116.
11. Grigolyuk E.I., Chulkov P.P. Stability and vibrations of three-layer shells. М.: Mechanical Engineering, 1973,172p.
12. Alfutov N.A., Zinoviev P.A., Popov B.G. Calculation of multilayer plates and shells made of composite materials. М.: Engineering, 1984, 284p.
13. Bolotin V.V., Novichkov Y.N. Mechanics of multilayer structures. М.: Mechanical Engineering, 1980p. 375p.
14. Myachenkov V.I., Maltsev V.P. Methods and algorithms for calculating spatial structures on a computer. -1984, M.: Engineering, 280p.
15. Buriyev T. Algorithmization of calculation of load-bearing elements of thin-walled structures. Tashkent, Fan. 1986, 244p.
16. Godunov S.K., Ryabenkiy V.S. Difference schemes. М.: Nauka, 1973, 400p.
17. Samarskiy A.A., Nikolayev E.S. Methods for solving grid equations. 1978, Science. 589p.
18. Calculations of engineering structures by the finite element method . / Ad. V.I.Myachenkova. 1989, Mechanical Engineering, 520p.
19. Abdusattarov A., Mavlanov T. On the calculation of composite shell structures taking into account the elastoplastic properties of elements under repeated loading. Problems of Mechanics. №3, 1993.: p.13-17.
20. Abdusattarov A., Abdukadirov F.E. Nonlinear models of deformation of laminated plates and shallow shells of composite materials. Problems of the use of composite polymer materials and reinforcement in
construction, including seismic regions. TASI.: 2019,p.8-10.
Abdusattarov, A; Ergashev, Z.Z.; and Abdukadirov, F.E.
"FORMATION OF A CALCULATION MODEL, STUDY OF STRESS-STRAIN
STATE AND VIBRATIONS OF COMPOSITE SHELL CONSTRUCTIONS
FROM COMPOSITE MATERIALS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss4/5