The article examines the effect of hydrophobizing additives on the normal density and setting time of the cement paste and the strength of the cement stone. We used an organosilicon additive - "Hydrophobe" as a water-repellent additive. As a result of research, it was found that the introduction of a water repellent agent, depending on its dosage, leads to a significant increase in the setting time and insignificantly affects the strength
1. Khodjaev S. S. on some issues of non-autoclaved aerated concrete / Khodjaev S. S., Tsoi V. M. //The 2nd International scientific and practical conference "Eurasian scientific congress" (February 24-25, 2020) Barca Academy Publishing, Barcelona, Spain. 2020. P. 212.
2. Sivkov SP. Permeability and corrosion resistance of cement stone with hydrophobic additives / SP. Sivkov, E. A. Kosinov, D. V. Demidov // Construction materials and products: Mezhvuz. SB. nauch. Tr. Magnitogorsk: MTU, 2002. P. 4551.
3. Batrakov V. G. Improving the durability of concrete with additives of organosilicon polymers. M, 1968.
4. Vavrenyuk S. V., Kholoshin E P, Alikovsky A.V. Modification of highly dispersed cement-mineral systems with organosilicon polymers / / Structure and reactivity of organosilicon compounds. Mater, the all-Union. Conf. Irkutsk, 1990.
5. Kosinov. E. A., Sivkov S. P., Osokin A. P. Shrinkage of cement stone with hydrophobic organosilicon additive.// Works of international scientific-practical conference "Science and technology of silicates M., 2003.
6. Lavrinovich E. V. Influence of the additive gkzh 94 on the structure and frost resistance of concrete from rigid mixtures.// Concrete and reinforced concrete, 1964, no. 2, pp. 19-23.
7. Moskvin V. M., Batrakov V. G. Research of cements with additives of water-insoluble organosilicon powders.// In the book. Corrosion of concrete in aggressive environments M., 1971.
Tsoy, V.M. and Hodjayev, S.
"ABOUT THE INFLUENCE OF THE ORGANOSILICON HYDROPHOBIZER "GIDROFOB" ON THE PROPERTIES OF NON-AUTOCLAVE GAS CONCRETE,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 29.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss4/29