The experience of the Tashkent, Spitak, Kyrgyz and Kamchatka earthquakes of recent years has led to the conclusion that there is a sufficient good seismic resistance of large-panel buildings with a narrow step of transverse load-bearing walls. One of the distinguishing structural features of buildings is considered to be the overlapping of individual multi-hollow panels with their support on special cantilevered outlets along the lateral surfaces of the transverse walls. Elements of the outer walls were made of expanded clay concrete with a compressive strength of about 200 kg / cm2. All structures were reinforced with flat welded frames made of cold drawn wire ᴓ 2-3 mm. Models were erected on otroplotform on a special rotary device that allows loading buildings in the transverse and longitudinal directions.
1. Konovodchenko V.I., Cherkashin A.V., Nemchinov Yu.I. Studying the dynamic characteristics of large-panel buildings of medium and high storeys on models. On Sat "Studies of earthquake resistance of structures and structures." Proceedings of the Kazpromstroyproject. Alma-Ata, 1984 - 86 p.
2. Polyakov S.V. Earthquake-resistant building designs. High school. 1989 -97 р.
3. Amintaev G.Sh. An experimental study of the operation of precast reinforced concrete diaphragms with openings under horizontal loads. Materials for the All-Union Conference on the design and construction of earthquake-resistant buildings and structures. M., 1989 -103 р.
4. Instructions for the design of structures of panel residential buildings VSN 32-77./ Gosgrazhdanstroy. - M .: Stroyizdat, 1989 - 176 p.
5. Maklakova T.G. Construction of large-panel buildings. - M .: Stroyizdat, 1988 - 156 p.
6. The main directions of improving large-panel housing construction. NTO Stroyindustrii. - M.: Stroyizdat, 1993. -285 p.
7. Reznik S. A., Vilensky S. B. Characteristic defects in the joints of the outer walls of large-panel buildings: Overview. - M .: MNTI on civil engineering and architecture, 1991 -22-26 p.
8. Rozanov N.P. Large-panel housing construction. –M.: Stroyizdat, 1987 - 234 p.
9. Falevich BN, Streter KF, Design of stone and large-panel structures. - M .: Higher school, 1998 -191 p.
Shaumarov, Nigmat Baxramovich and Abdullayev, Ulugbek Xakimovich
"EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY FOR THE CRACK RESISTANCE OF LARGE-PANEL BUILDINGS IN SEISMIC AREAS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 25.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss4/25