The article describes a method for calculating the safety of extended structures, in particular tunnels. The probabilistic approach to solving the problem is analyzed using the reliability of the structure with the probability of failure-free operation and assessment of the residual life of the structure. These characteristics make it possible to predict the residual life of the structure within a time value until the design has exhausted its ultimate state. An assessment of the operational reliability of the structure is carried out by measuring and establishing existing structural defects. Based on the data obtained, an analysis was carried out and the residual life of the structure was calculated, as a result of which the method and timing of the elimination of faults is determined.
1. Frolov Yu.S., Gursky V. A., Molchanov V. S. Maintenance and reconstruction of tunnels. M., 2011.
2. Chizhov S.V., Yakhshiev E.T., Dyachenko L.K. Safety assessment of bridges taking into account the dynamic reliability factor. News PGUPS. Modern technology of transport. - 2016.S. 247-254.
3. Augusti G., Baratta A., Kashiati F. Probabilistic methods in building design / Per. from English - M.: Stroyizdat, 1988.
4. Melchanov A.P. Calculation and assessment of the risk of an accident and a safe resource of construction sites. - Chelyabinsk: Publishing house of SUSU, 2006.
5. Recommendations for assessing the reliability of building structures and structures by external signs / Central Research Institute of industrial buildings. - M., 2001.
6. Suschev S.P., Samolinov N.A., Adamenko I.A. Residual resource of a building (structure) construction and possible methods for its assessment / Center Issled. situations - M., 2008.
Chizhov, Sergey Vladimirovich; Shermuxamedov, Ulugbek Zabixullayevich; and Kadirova, Sharofat Shavkatovna
"METHOD FOR EVALUATING THE RESIDUAL RESOURCE OF LONG DESIGNS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 20.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss4/20