A method for calculating large-span, spatial hanging shells is presented. A resolving system of equations is obtained for determining the stress-strain state of the hanging shells, the support contour, bearing and stabilizing cables
1. Baldin VA, On accounting for plastic deformations with an uneven distribution of stresses over the cross section. [Text] / V.A. Baldin // Structural mechanics calculation of structures, - 1977.-№1- С.29-31.
2. Kachurin V.K. Theory of hanging systems. / V.K. Kachurin -M.: Gosstroyizdat, 1962. -224 p.
3. Gorenstein B.V. Reinforced concrete spatial coatings / B.V. Gorenstein.- L .: Stroizdat, 1979.-160 p.
4. Ivovich V.A. Dynamic calculation of hanging coatings. / V.A. Ivovich, L.N. Pokrovsky M .: Stroyizdat, 1989 .-- 312 p.
5. Razzakov S. R., Composite reinforced concrete shells of building coatings under conditions of long-term operation and seismic effects. / S. R. Razzakov – Tashkent. Fan, 2004.-380 p.
6. Volmir A.S. Nonlinear dynamics of plates and shells. / A.S. Volmir. M.: Science, 1972.-432 p.
Razzakov, Sayidmahsud; Fridman, Gennady; and Khuzhakulov, Rasul
"CALCULATION OF HANGING SHELLS COMPLEX GEOMETRY,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 18.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss4/18