The article presents the results of studies of the hydration process of the compositions "cement + zeolite-containing rock + superplasticizer" using the methods of IR spectrometry, differential thermal analysis. The scientific and practical significance of the work results for building materials science and the construction industry is to establish the effectiveness of the use of complex additives in the preparation of cement concrete.
1. V.I. Solomatov, Structuring and technology of polymer concrete / V.I. Solomatov // Building materials. 1970. No. 9. P. 33–34.
2. Makarov Yu. A., Tereshkin I. P .. The use of zeolite-containing rocks for the manufacture of solutions on mineral binders // Almanac of modern science and education. 2013. No. 11. S. 26-33.
3. Hunt Ch.M. Infrared Absorption Spectra of Some Compounds of the CaO — SiO2 — Al2O3 System // Fourth International Congress on Cement Chemistry: collection of reports. M .: Publishing house of literature on construction, 1964. S. 240-247.
4. Adylkhodjaev A.I., Makhamataliev I.M., Tsoi V.M. Methodological foundations of the study of multicomponent high-quality concrete of a new generation. Monograph. - Tashkent. Fan va Texnologiya, 2018 .-- 156 p.
5. Vovk A. I. Additives based on domestic polycarboxylates // Building materials, equipment, technologies of the 21st century. 2012. No9 (164). S. 31–33.
Adilkhodjayev, Anvar Ishanovich; Kadyrov, Ilkhom Abdullaevich; and Umarov, Kadyr Saparbaevich
"STRUCTURE FORMATION OF A CEMENT STONE WITH A ZEOLITE CONTAINING FILLER (NATROLITE) AND A SUPERPLASTIFICATOR,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 16.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss4/16