This work is devoted to the corrosion protection of metal parts of transport equipment. The purpose of this study is the use of waste paint and varnish materials (PVM) to obtain anti-corrosion coatings of metal parts. PVMwaste is the loss of paints obtained when painting automobiles. The epoxy polyurethane oligomer synthesized by us was used as a binder resin. During the research, the physicochemical properties of the waste were studied the components were selected to obtain anticorrosive mastic. The resulting mastic was tested in laboratory conditions in accordance with the standards for adhesion, chemical resistance, film strength in bending and impact, frost resistance. For applying mastic paint prepared metal plates and solutions of chemical compounds for experiments to determine the mass loss of experimental metal samples, i.e. corrosion, as well as to determine the most effective in composition and operational properties of anticorrosive mastic. Road tests by automobile (mileage of about 1300 km) also showed positive results; no changes were found on the surface of the plates.
1. Zabolotskikh V.V., Vasiliev A.V., Batova K.E. Analiz problem obrazovaniya otkhodov lakokrasochnykh materialov v samarskoioblasti i perspektivyikh pererabotki [Analysis of the problem of the formation of waste paint and varnish materials in the Samara region and the prospects for their processing]. // Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiiskoi akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. – 2015. – Vol. 17. – No. 4. pp. 273-276. In Rus.
2. Karak T., Bhagat R.M., Bhattacharyya P. Municipal solid waste generation, composition, and management: the world scenario // Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology. – 2012. – Vol. 42. – No. 15. – pp. 1509-1630. https://doi.org/10.1080/10643389.2011.569871.
3. Hoornweg D., Bhada-Tata P. What a waste – A Global Review of Solid Waste Management // World Bank. – 2012. – No. 15.– pp. 116. https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/17388
4. Vassilis J.I., Konstantinos M. Household hazardous waste management: A review // Journal of Environmental Management. – 2015. – Vol. 150. – pp 310-321. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2014.11.021
5. Mostafa M.K., Peters R.W. Reuse paint wastewater in the manufacture of cement bricks and tiles // Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management. – 2017. – Vol. 19. – pp. 840–850.
6. Ukaz Prezidenta Respubliki Uzbekistan №UP-5863 ot 30.10.2019 «Ob utverzhdenii kontseptsii okhrany okruzhayushchei sredy Respubliki Uzbekistan do 2030 goda» [Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-5863 dated 10/30/2019 “On approval of the concept of environmental protection of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030”]. In Rus.
7. Kozyrenko M.I., Kukharchik T.I. Zagryaznenie pochv pri proizvodstve lakokrasochnykh materialov [Soil pollution in the manufacture of paints and varnishes]. // Geoehkologiya. Inzhenernayageologiya, gidrogeologiya, geokriologiya [Geoecology.Engineeringgeology, hydrogeology, geocryology]. – 2015. – No. 3. – pp. 230-238. In Rus.
8. Karlsson M.C., Abbas Z., Bordes R., Cao Y., Larsson A., Taylor P., Steenari B. Characterisation of silicon, zirconium and aluminium coated titanium dioxide pigments recovered from paint waste // Dyes and pigments. – 2019. – Vol. 162. – pp. 145-152.
9. Developing common core criteria for paints. Final Re- 14.port submitted to Global Eco-labeling Network. – Bangkok.: Thailand Environment Institute, 2003. – 17 p. https://globalecolabelling.net/assets/Uploads/tech-030522-02.pdf
10. Hakimov R.M., Sadykov T.A., Azizov R., Valitov T. Problema utilizatsi iotkhodov lakokrasochnykh materialov [The problem of the disposal of waste paint and varnish materials]. // Vestnik TADI Tashkent [Bulletin of TADI Tashkent]. – 2010. – No. 1. pp. 103-106. In Rus.
Barxanadjyan, Aida; Hakimov, Ravshan; and Ibragimov, Botir
"RESEARCH OF THE POSSIBILITY OF USING WASTE OF PAINT AND VARNISH MATERIALS FOR ANTI-CORROSION PROTECTION OF METAL PARTS OF TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 12.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss4/12