As you know, an increase in the volume of production of any object requires to reasonably provide for a comprehensive analysis of the compliance of its technical equipment and technology of work with the prospective traffic volumes. The article analyzes the existing and prospective volumes of work, shows the results of calculations, the available throughput capacity of the station. "B" - Art. "З" and the throughput of the receiving and departure tracks stations "Z", "P" and “S ", the required number of shunting locomotives has been determined, a number of measures have been proposed to improve the work of the access track of JSC “UMС”.
1. Technological process of interaction between station “B” of JSC “UTY” and JSC “UMK”. T., 2019.
2. Kozachenko D.N., Vernigora R.V., Berezovy N.I. Comprehensive analysis of the railway infrastructure of a metallurgical plant based on graphic-analytical modeling / Transport systems and transportation technologies, 2012. – P. 55-60.
3. Kozachenko D.M. Program complex for simulation modeling of railway stations on the basis of daily schedule-schedule / D.M. Kozachenko, R.V. Vernigora, R.G. Korobyova // Za-lizn. transp Of Ukraine. – 2008. – №4. – P. 18-20.
4. Adilova N.D. Optimization of internal transportation of a metallurgical plant (on the example of JSC "ArcelorMittal Temirtau"): thesis ... Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). – Almaty: KazATK, 2018 . – 140 p.
5. Rasulov M.X. Organization of rail transportation: theory and practice: monograph. - Tashkent: “Ilm-ziyo-zakovat”, 2019. – 400 p.
Rasulov, Marufdjan Xalikovich; Suyunbayev, Sh.M.; and Masharipov, M.N.
"RESEARCH OF DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS OF TRANSPORTATION HUB IN JSC "UMC","
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/9