There is a need to develop a new design of removable reusable means for the transportation of timber on universal wagon platforms, including using high-strength steel. The use of high-strength steel improves the technical and economic performance of platform wagons for the transportation of timber. The need to develop the regulatory and technical base for the introduction of new high-strength steels in the wagon industry has been identified.
1. Russian Railways. Activity. Results. 2018 - URL: http://www.rzd.ru/static/public/ru?STRUCTURE_ID=5234 (date of access: 13.10.2019).
2. Monthly digest of rail freight traffic. №5. - URL: http://www.rzd.ru/dbmm/download?vp=1&load=y&col_id=121&id=89189 (date accessed: 13.10.2019).
3. Timber platforms: demand exceeds write-offs. Leysana Korobeinikova, chief analyst at NPK UWC, on the growing demand for timber and the competitive advantages of new cars. - URL: http: //vremyov.online/view/experts/lesovoznye-platformy/ (date of access: 10/13/2019).
4. Boronenko Yu.P., Dauksha A.S. Development of wagons with swap bodies with increased carrying capacity // Rolling stock of the XXI century: ideas, requirements, projects. Materials of the XII International Scientific and Technical Conference, St. Petersburg, PGUPS, 2017
5. Patent № 189867. Russian Federation, IPC B61D 3/00, B62D 33/033, B61D 17/00, B65D 88/00. Removable body / R.A. Savushkin, A.M. Sokolov, K.V. Kyakk, A.M. Orlova, A. Yu. Novoselov, A.S. Kononenko, A.S. Popylkin, D.V. Shevchenko, S.A. Brusentsov. - Applied. 03/20/2019; publ. 07.06.2019 - Bul. № 16.
6. Swap body platforms are able to balance demand. - URL: https://www.rzd-partner.ru/zhd-transport/opinions/platformy-so-semnymi-kuzovami-sposobny-sbalansirovat-spros/ (date accessed: 13.10.2019).
7. Application for utility model No. 2019126713 dated 23.08.2019. Removable end stop for removable multi-turn equipment of a platform car / D.G. Bein, E.A. Ispolova, L.V. Tsyganskaya, N.A. Tanichev.
8. POT RO-13153-TsM-933-03. Sectoral rules on labor protection in the economy of freight and commercial work on federal railway transport (approved by the Ministry of Railways of the Russian Federation on January 20, 2003).
9. RD 31.11.21.01-97 Safety rules for the carriage of timber cargo by sea. Approved by order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of 13.08.1997 N 94.
10. Fedorov I.V. Improvement of wagons for transportation of timber // Bulletin of scientific research results. Publisher: Emperor Alexander I Petersburg State Transport University, St. Petersburg, 2018
11. Komlev S.A., Tsyganskaya L.V. Platform wagon for transportation of timber with variable dimensions // Rolling stock of the XXI century: ideas, requirements, projects. Abstracts of the VIII International Scientific and Technical Conference. July 3-7, 2013, St. Petersburg, PGUPS, 2013
12. Patent No. 142053. Russian Federation, IPC B61D 3/08. Railway platform with variable dimensions for transportation of timber and containers / Yu.P. Boronenko, L.V. Tsyganskaya, N.V. Smirnov, D.G. Bein, K.V. Bondarenko, A.I. Bondarenko. - Applied. 03/13/2014; publ. 06/20/2014 - Bul. No. 17.
13. Patent № 54570. Russian Federation, IPC B61D 3/08. Platform with removable equipment for transportation of timber, sawn timber, containers, pipes and rolled metal / Yu.P. Boronenko, V. Vinogradov, V.G. Grigoriev, V.A. Gvozdev, I.A. Davydova, E.L. Loparev, V.N. Leontiev, A.V. Peshkov, I. V. Fedorov, S.V. Khokhlov. - Applied. 02/07/2006; publ. 10.07.2006 - Bul. №19.
14. Boronenko Yu.P., Filippova I.O. The use of high-strength steels in railroad car building // Transport of the Russian Federation № 3 (58), 2015.
15. Boronenko Yu.P., Filippova I.O. The choice of design solutions for the elements of wagons with low tare weight // Science and progress transport. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport, № 3 (69), 2017
16. Patent № 50187. Russian Federation, IPC B61D 3/08, B60P 3/40. Railway platform for timber transportation / Yu.P. Boronenko, I. V. Fedorov, E.M. Po-pov, E.L. Loparev, A.V. Peshkov, O. V. Zharov. - Applied. April 19, 2005; publ. December 27, 2005 - Byull. № 36.
17. Patent № 50485. Russian Federation, IPC B60P 3/40, B61D 3/08. Platform for timber transportation / Yu.P. Boronenko, I. V. Fedorov, E.M. Popov, E.L. Loparev, A.V. Peshkov, O. V. Zharov. - Applied. April 19, 2005; publ. 20.01.2006 - Bul.№ 2.
18. GOST 19281-2014 High-strength rolled products. General technical conditions.
19. Fatigue design of welded joints of load-carrying elements of a freight car bogie / LM Lobanov, OV Makhnenko, G. Yu. Saprykina, AD Pustovoy // Automatic welding. - 2014. - №10. pp. 32–36
20. Hobbacher, A. Recommendations for Fatigue Design of Welded Joints and Compo-nents / A. Hobbacher; IIW International Institute of Welding. – Cham: Springer International Publish-ing AG, 2016. – 143 р.
Tanicheva, N.A.; Filippova, I.O.; Rahimov, R.V.; and Ruzmetov, Ya.O.
"EQUIPMENT FOR TRANSPORTATION OF WOODEN MATERIALS: NEW TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS AND THE USE OF HIGH STRONG STEELS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/6