The question of the influence of the zeolite-containing filler of the Beltau deposit and the polycarboxylate superplasticizer on the formation of porosity of cement stone is considered. The results of experiments to establish the effect of a zeolite-containing filler and a plasticizing additive on pore size distribution are graphically presented. The data obtained confirm the advisability of using this type of filler in concrete.
1. A.I. Adilkhodzhaev, I.M. Makhamataliev, V.M. Tsoi, I.A. Kadyrov. Modern methods for studying the pore structure of building materials. Study guide. TashIIT, T.: 2019, 96 pp.
2. M.M. Dubinin. Study of the porous structure of solids by sorption methods / M. M. Dubinin, G. S. Zhuk, E. D. Zaverina // Journal of Physical Chemistry. 1957. T. 3, No.7. P. 32–35.
3. M. K. Pshembaev [and others]. Pore structure of road concrete // Science and technology. 2016.Vol. 15, No. 4. P. 298–307.
4. V.I. Solomatov, Structure formation and polymer concrete technology / V.I. Solomatov // Building materials. 1970. No.9. P. 33–34.
5. V.I. Solomatov, Technology of polymer concrete and reinforced polymer concrete products / V.I. Solomatov. Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1984.142 p.
6. A.V. Lykov. Drying theory / A.V. Lykov. Moscow: Energiya, 1968. 471 p.
7. A.I. Adylkhodzhaev, I.A. Kadyrov. Some aspects of the study of the structure of building materials by the method of mercury porosimetry // Bulletin of TashIIT, No. 2/3, 2018. P. 3-7.
Adilhodzhaev, Anvar Ishanovich; Kadyrov, I.A.; and Umarov, K.S.
"RESEARCH OF POROSITY OF A CEMENT STONE WITH A ZEOLITE CONTAINING FILLER AND A SUPERPLASTICSTIFICATOR,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/3