The article discusses the calculation of earthquake resistance of reinforced concrete rail spans without prestressing reinforcement. The calculation is made for the main and special combination of loads. The calculation results show that with a design seismicity of 8 points, the bending moment in the middle of the beam span will significantly decrease compared to a design seismicity of 9 points
1. CH and P II-7-81. Construction in seismic areas. Gosstroy of the USSR-M.: Stroyizdat, 1982-48s.
2. KMK 2.05.03 – - 97. Bridges and pipes. - Tashkent: Goskomarkhitekstroy ruz., 2002-452s.
3. Design of reinforced concrete bridges. The compilation options for the bridge and the choice of solutions. Compiled by N. A. Krasin. - Tashkent: tashiit, 1982-32s.
4. Krasin N. A. Calculation of the foundations of shallow foundations of intermediate bridge supports for seismic resistance. - Tashkent: tashiit, 1994. - 33s.
5. Recommendations for taking into account seismic impacts in the design of bridges. - Moscow: tsniis – - 22s.
6. Krasin N. A. Design and calculation of a reinforced concrete girder span under a railway load. – Tashkent: Tashkent Railway Transport Engineering Institute, 1994. – 40C.
7. KMK 2.01.03. – 96. Construction in seismic areas /Moskomarhitektury of the Republic of Uzbekis-tan. – Tashkent, 1996. – 65C.
8. Shestoperov G. S. Seismic resistance of bridges – M.: Transport, 1984. – 143с.
9. Manual determination of the carrying capacity of the metal spans of railway bridges. – M.: Transport, 1987 – 272с.
Raxmanov, U.Sh. and Ismailova, G.B.
"CALCULATION OF SEISMIC RESISTANCE OF REINFORCED CONCRETE RAILWAY SPANS WITHOUT PRESTRESSING REINFORCEMENT,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 22.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/22