Studies have been worked on the restoration of various perishable parts with welding. The main purpose of the research is to increase the strength of the working surfaces of parts different coating by welding different types of covered electrodes. Studies have been carried out to determine the composition, structure, rigidity and eroding resistance of the welded covering material. As a result of laboratory research, the optimal composition of the covering material is determined and the optimal method of welding them to the eroded working surface of the parts is selected.
1. Abdurakhimov T.U. and others. Promising ways of repairing agricultural and reclamation machinery. Andijan, 1999, pg no: 3-24
2. Abdurakhimov T.U. "The study of the restoration of the necks of the shafts of the fixed joints of tractors and agricultural machines by contact electropulse covered tape." Diss. Ph.D. Moscow, GOSNITI, 1974, pg no: 1-174
3. Polyachenko A.V. "An increase in the durability of reconditioned parts by contact welding of erosion resistant covers in the conditions of agricultural repair enterprises." - Thesis of technical sciences Moscow, 1984
4. Deterioration of parts of agricultural machinery. Edited by M.M.Severnev. Leningrad. Ear. 1972, pg no: 287-289
5. Ermolov L.S., Kryazhkov V.M., Cherkun V.E. Fundamentals of the reliability of agricultural machinery. Moscow. Ear. 1974, pg no: 323-325
Yuldashev, Sh.Kh. and Masharipov, M.N.
"RECOVERY OF WORN PARTS BY ELECTRODES,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 20.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/20