The article compares the results of laboratory tests of dispersed soils to determine their strength characteristics. For this purpose, soils were tested on devices with three-axis compression and single-plane cut. In calculations for clay and sandy soils, indicators of their strength properties are used, which include such characteristics as the angle of internal friction φ and specific adhesion c. Based on the results of this work, recommendations on the practical application of the obtained soil characteristics for the geo-information geotechnical database of Astana were compiled.
1. Nguyen P.D. Complete The study of the dependence of the strength properties of the soil from its physical condition, Magazine of Civil Engineering, №9, pp 23-29, 2012
2. Tulebekova A.S., Alibekova N.T., Zhumadilov I.T., Alipbayeva G.R. Advantages of the piles testing methods according to the USA standards. Challenges and Innovations in Geotechnics - Proceedings of the 8th Asian Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference, 8AYGEC, Kazakhstan, pp.51-56, 2016.
3. Маслов Н.Н. Механика грунтов в практике строительства (оползни и борьба с ними). М.: Стройиздат, 1977. 320 с.
4. SN RК 3.04-03-2018 «The foundations of hydraulic structures», 2018.
5. GOST 12248 – 96. Soils. Laboratory methods for determining strength and strain characteristics, 1996.
6. ASTM Designation: D 2435 – 96. Standard Test Methods for One-Dimensional Consolidation Properties of Soils Using Incremental Loading.
Zhussupbekov, A.; Tulebekova, A.; and Abduraimov, U.
"FEATURES OF LABORATORY TESTING METHODS OF CLAYEY SOILS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/2