Defining a new approach to accounting, analysis and reduction of unproductive losses in the operation of the sorting station. The methods of factor analysis are applied, the construction of a map of value creation flows. An expression is given for determining the values of unproductive losses in the operation of the station. The number of the causes of losses is determined, and they are grouped in order to solve the problem of overcoming the information gap in the analysis of the causes of losses. A flow map of the existing and proposed state of the carriage processing process at the Ch station was constructed to identify the place of possible losses. The necessity of taking into account the parameter of unproductive time losses when rationing the time spent by wagons at the station is substantiated. The proposed approach allows us to build a flexible technological process for processing cars, as well as to accurately assess the work of the station staff, i.e. involved in this process.
1. Romanova P.B. The formation of trains of various masses and lengths / P.B. Romanova, S.A. Tsyganov // Bulletin of the Volga region. - 2016. – No. 6. – Page. 71-76.
2. Kalinina D.V. Process mapping as a tool for organizing production / D.V. Kalinina, L.V. Budchenko // World of Transport. – 2015. – No. 1. Page. 126 - 137.
3. Uvarova O. V. Proposals for the introduction of elements of "lean production" at the railway station Moskovka / O.V. Uvarova, Yu.A. Kolosova // Economics of Railways – 2015. Issue. 1. Page. 87-94.
4. Igolnikov B.V. Methods of reducing unproductive costs / B.V. Igolnikov, E.B. Baboshin, M.I. Klimchuk // World of Transport. – 2012. – No. 5. – Page. 68-71.
5. Kotelnikov S.S. Optimization of technical and technological parameters of railway stations. Abstract. dis ... cand. tech. sciences. Irkutsk – 2012. – 18 p.
6. Standard technological process of classification yard service. M, "Transport", 2003, 192 pages.
7. Butunov D.B. Assessment of unproductive losses in the operation of the sorting station / D.B. Butunov, A.G. Kotenko // Izvestiya PGUPS. – 2018. – No. 4. – Page. 498-512.
8. Butunov D.B. Improvement of technical experimental methods for organization of wagon flows and management evaluation at sorting stations. Abstract dis. ... doc. Phil. (PhD). Tashkent: TashIIT. – 2019. – 44 p.
9. Butunov D.B. Development of classification of the reasons of losses in the work sorting stations / D.B. Butunov, Sh.M. Suyunbaev // Vestnik TashIIT. Tashkent, – 2019. – No. 2. – Page. 167-175.
10. Rother M. Learn to see business processes: The practice of constructing value stream flowcharts / Mike Rother, John Shook; Per. from English - 2nd ed. - M.: Alpina Business Books: CBSD, Center for the Development of Business Skills, 2005. 144 p.
11. Khovanov N.V. Analysis and synthesis of indicators with information deficit. – St. Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg State University, 1996. – 196 p.
"SUBSTANTIATION OF THE INPUT OF THE PARAMETERS OF THE UNPROFITABLE LOSS OF TIME WHEN NORMING THE TIME OF THE DURATION OF THE WAGONS ON THE SORTING STATION,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 16.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/16