The article examines the dynamic characteristics of a new transformer Converter for three-phase current asymmetry. It is shown that when a three-phase current is applied to the input of the Converter, its transient characteristic consists of the sum of the established sinusoidal and free components, which decay at a speed that depends on the time constant of the magnetic circuit of the Converter.
1. Allaev K.R. Electric power industry of Uzbekistan and the world Textbook. - Tashkent: Fan va texnologiya, 2009 .-- 465 p..
2. Githarts D.A., Mnukhin L.A. Balancing devices for single-phase electrothermal installations. Moscow: Energiya, 1974 .-- 116 p.
3. Amirov S.F. Electrified Railway Power Supply: A Textbook for Higher Railway Students. - Tashkent: “ADAD PLYUS” LLC, 2016. - 492 p.
4. patent application of the Republic of Uzbekistan (UZ) No. 20190064. Device for converting current to voltage/Amirov S. F., Safarov A. M. Zhumabaev, S. X, Maksimov S. S. – Stated: 20.02. 2019
5. Atamalyan E. G. Devices and methods for measuring electrical quantities: Textbook. - Moscow: Drofa, 2005. - 415 p.
6. Zaripov M. F., Zainullin N. R., Petrova I. Y. Energy-a method scientific-technical creativity. - Moscow: VNIIPI GKNT, 1988. - 124 p.
7. Demirchyan K. S., Neiman L. R., Korovkin N. V., chechurin V. L. Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering: In 3 vols. 2. Textbook for universities. Ed. 4th-St. Petersburg: Peter, 2006. - 572 p.
Amirov, Sultan Fayzullayevich; Zhumaboyev, S.X.; and Yuldashev, N.R.
"DYNAMIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE NEW THREE-PHASE CURRENT UNBALANCE TRANSFORMER CONVERTER,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/13