This article is devoted to an automatic locomotive signaling device associated with railway automation and telemechanics systems, ensuring the safety of train traffic. Wearable devices designed to test locomotive alarms are presented. Methods of measuring the magnetic field of the rails are described. A microprocessor-based digital decoder was developed for the special communication laboratory carriage. To improve the accuracy of the device, software and a wireless module were developed for storing the obtained measurement results and sending data online to the station's electromechanics. In the process, the following parameters are comprehensively determined: differential EMF, active resistance, quality factor and insulation resistance. A block diagram of a wireless microprocessor decoder was developed. This device has been tested at a special laboratory bench for resistance to various interference of the electromagnetic field of low and high frequencies, at temperatures from -40 to +70 degrees and vibration up to 10 points. The developed special software is new, convenient and important for railway transport.
1. Pultyakov A. V., Skorobogatov M. E. System analysis of the stability of the automatic locomotive signaling systems. Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling # 1 (57) 2018.
2. Dmitriev Vyacheslav Vladimirovich, Smirnov Dmitry Mikhailovich. A device for monitoring the parameters of an automatic locomotive signaling based on a modern smartphone. Transport automation. No. 4, volume 2, December 2016.
3. Lisenkov VM Control systems for the movement of trains on the tracks: a textbook for higher educational institutions of the railway. transport: at 3 o'clock, Part 2 / V. M. Lisenkov, P. F. Bestemyanov, V. B. Leushin, A. V. Lisenkov, A. E. Vanshin; ed. V. M. Lisenkova. - M .: GOU. Educational and methodological center for education in railway transport, 2009. - 324 p.
4. Efanov DV On the properties of a summation code in functional control schemes / DV Efanov, Val. V. Sapozhnikov, Vl. V. Sapozhnikov // Automation and telemechanics. - 2010. - No. 6. - P. 155-162.
5. Sapozhnikov Shaft. B. Limiting properties of the summation code / Val. V. Sapozhnikov, Vl. V. Sapozhnikov, D. V. Efanov // Bulletin of the Petersburg University of Railways. - 2010. - No. 3. - P. 290–299.
6. Sapozhnikov Vl. V. Microprocessor centralization systems: textbook for technical schools and colleges of railway transport / Vl.V. Sapozhnikov, V.A. Kononov, S.A. Kurenkov, A.A. Lykov, O. A. Nasedkin, A.B. Nikitin, A. A. Prokofiev, M. S. Tryasov; ed. Vl. V. Sapozhnikov. - M: GOU. Training and methodological center for education in railway transport, 2008. - 398 p
7. Sapozhnikov Vl. V. New structures of systems of functional control of logic circuits / Vl. V. Sapozhnikov, Vl. V. Sapozhnikov, D. V. Efanov, V. V. Dmitriev // Automation and telemechanics. - 2017. - No. 2. - P. 127-143.
8. Kosheviy S.V. Dodatkova processing of signals in the numerical code by ALSN locomotive annexes / S. V. Kosheviy, V. B. Romanchuk // Information-rmacio-keruyuchі systems on zaliznichnom transport. - 2011. - No. 3. - P. 82–90.
9. Tilk I.G. New devices for automation and telemechanics of railway transport. - Yekaterinburg: UrGUPS, 2010 .-- 168 p.
Raxmonov, B.B; Kurbanov, J.F.; and Xidirov, J.E.
"AUTOMATIC LOCOMOTIVE SIGNALING PARAMETERS DEVICES ON THE BASIS OF MICROPROCESSOR ELEMENTS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 12.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/12