The article presents the development of a modernized design of a cradle suspension unit for an electric locomotive VL-80s with improved elastic-dissipative suspension properties with substantiation of dynamic and strength parameters. Numerical studies were carried out in the MathCAD 15 programming environment. For railway company is necessary to develop a new method of modernizing the cradle suspension of the VL-80s electric locomotive during overhaul repairs in order to improve the dynamic characteristics and increase the strength and reliability.
1. Spiryagin, M. & Cole C. & Sun, Y.Q. & McClanachan, M. & Spiryagin, V. & McSweeney, T. Design and Simulation of Rail Vehicles. Ground Vehicle Engineering series. 2014. CRC Press. - 337 p.
2. Popp, K. & Schiehlen, W. System Dynamics and Long-Term Behaviour of Railway Vehicles, Track and Subgrade. 2013. Springer Science and Business Media. 488 p
3. Wang, K. & Huang, C. & Zhai, W. & Liu, P. & Wang, S. Progress on wheel-rail dynamic performance of railway curve negotiation. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering. Vol. 1. № 3. 2014. P. 209-220.
4. Biryukov I.S. & Savoskin A.N. Mechanical part of rolling stock: Textbook. Moscow: Transport. 1991 .-- 352 p. [In Russian: Birukov, I.S. & Savos'kin, A.N. Mehanic System of Railway Rolling Stock: A Textbook. Moscow: Transport].
5. Kamaev, V.A. Optimization of parameters of running gears of railway rolling stock. M. Mechanical engineering. 1980. [In Russian: Kamaev, V. A. Optimization of Parameters of Running Parts of Railway Rolling Stock. Moscow. Mechanical Engineering].
6. Khromova G.A., Kulakhmetov A.P., Kolybelkin I.I. Cradle suspension unit of the body to the bogie of the running gear of a railway vehicle. Patent of the Republic of Uzbekistan № IAP 04469. Publ. 02/29/2012, Bul. No. 2.
7. Khromova, G.A. & Babadjanov, A.A. Development of Analytical and Numerical Calculation Method to Dynamic Strength of the Bearing Body Frame of Governing Electric Locomotive. Proc. of the 6th International Scientific and Technical Conference "Train Operation Safety". Moscow: MIIT, 2628 October 2005. MIIT, Moscow. P. IY-87-89.
8. Khromova, G.A. & Babadjanov, A.A. & Zakirov, Sh. A. Development of Analytical and Numerical Calculation Method to Dynamic Strength of the Bearing Body Frame of Governing Electric Locomotive. Journal Industrial Transport of Kazakhstan, Kazakh University of Railways. 2006. № 3 (9). P. 14-18.
9. Khromova G.A., Kulakhmetov A.P. Modernization of the structure of the suspension of the VL-80 electric locomotive with spring-damping elastic elements // Collection of materials of the 5th International conference "Safety of train traffic". –Moscow: MIIT, November 17-20, 2004, pp. IY-95 96.
10. Kulakhmetov A.P. Development of a modernized unit of an electric locomotive with a spring return device on the example of VL80. // Collection of reports of the Republican scientific and technical conferences "Modern problems of machine mechanics" and "Actual problems of the development of the ground transport system", October 7-8, 2004., IMISS-TashIIT,
Khromova, G.А.; Radjibaev, D.O.; Khromov, S.A.; and Kamalov, I.C.
"MODERNIZATION OF THE CRATE SUSPENSION UNIT OF THE VL-80S ELECTRIC CARRIER,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/11