This article discusses the problems of using a fiber-optic transmission line under control and monitoring the voltage of track relays in station rail circuits. A functional diagram of the fast and central equipment of a fiber-optic transmission line and their interconnection are shown. Several different network modules for organizing data transfer are considered. Comparative analyzes are given, problems that arise during the operation of network modules and their solutions are described. As a result of the analysis, the optimal version of the network module was selected and recommendations for developing its software are given
1. Nuriddinov K.K., Kurbanov J.F. Development of a schematic diagram of a local analog signal input module for control and monitoring the voltage of track relays on station rail circuits. Bulletin of TashIIT No. 3, 2019
2. David Bailey and Edwin Wright. Fiber optics. Theory and Practice / Transl. from English - M .: KUDITS-IMAGE, 2006.-320s.
3. Freeman R.L. Fiber optic communication systems. Translation from English / Ed. N. N. Slepova. - M .: Technosphere, 2003 .-- 590 p.
4. Grodnev I.I. Fiber optic transmission systems and cables. Directory. - M .: Radio and communication. 1993.-264 p.: Ill.
5. Federal Information Fund of Domestic and Foreign Industrial Product Catalogs “Mobile Buildings - 2006” - 7 sec.
6. Alexander Dmitrenko. WIZnet Network Controller W3150A: New Features. Components and technology. No. 7, 2006
7. W5200 Datasheet Version 1.1.6. Copyright 2008 WIZnet Co., Inc.
8. W5500 Datasheet Version 1.0.2. Copyright 2013 WIZnet Co., Ltd.
9. ENC28J60 Data Sheet Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller with SPI Interface. 2008 Microchip Technology Inc.
Nuriddinov, Q.K and Mamedova, Z.I.
"APPLICATION OF FIBER-OPTIC COMMUNICATION LINE UNDER CONTROL AND MONITORING OF TRACK RELAYS IN STATION RAIL CIRCUITS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss3/10